Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Taraweeh Prayer and Somali Children!

Why do you make everything so philosophical. I was making a general statement. I am not really bothered about bella and what she saw. that her's to deal with. Not mine. you need to get off her back. she is just a messenger.

Ibtisam   

^^You need reading glasses because I did not say anything to her that she found offensive, nor was I on her back!!.

This trend of sticking up for other nomads [even when there is no need and they are clearly not offended] is getting tad boring and repetitive. She has a computer Marx and can type, if she did not like my comments, she can say so.

Now you are going to tell me to get off your back! Oversensitive or what!!

Malika   

Teens,would be teens..Peer pressure and all that! but I am with Ibti on this,how does a parent allow their children to roam around at night,but again teen can be sneaky little buggers.. :D

May Allah guide them on the straight way..Amiin

Uu duceyaa ciyalkeeni!

Ibtisam   

No Marx, people with too much energy coming out of the wood work to argue for "each other" for no reason give me a headache. :D

isnt that the kind of things you are arguing against. first you say mind your buiness now you all over my business. if i defend bella its for me to care not you. so get your step in IBZ ;)

B   

if this true then its desgraceful. somali children have no manners in this day and age.

Juxa   

not all but there are some unruly somali children.

having said that bella, abaayo we dont want to commit danbi by assuming do we? lets hope for the best and have quite word with the young ladies involved.

remember it is waajib inla asturo ceebta qofka islaamka ah.

to the rest of you, dhaafa dagaalka bilaa caleek

chubacka   

poor girls @ my mosque are always getting told off by the ladies, asking then to be quiet etc, etc. After every rakat without fail!

An i think there are enough opportunities for these teenagers to "link" without resorting to coming to tarawii with all the older generation around.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Arguing with three Marx’s is suicide, one is already more effort than it is worth
icon_razz.gif:D

Care to explain what you meant by this preposterous and half baked idea as it were IBZ! kulaaha 3 marx. i might have bi-polar disorder but dont even think about accusing me of having 3 accounts on SOL.

Ibtisam   

^^I was talking about your multiple personality or as you term it bi-polar disorder tendecy, but now that you mention the other thing. I think your a script too! icon_razz.gif

pathetic! just pathetic! get a life. I am a script too yaa. One of the greatest SOLers ever a script??

Look I understand there a far too many script hanging around SOL these days but I ain't one of them. I respect the Golden Rules since I was banned. I wouldnt risk that luxury of posting my tirades of self-opinionated bile.

Look at you IBZ, Do you get off at upsetting fasting people. What did you achieve baal with your shocking and ridiclous allegations. You have gone down in my estimations.

IBZ has put a stain on my character. I am a man of high moral fibre. Why shouldnt I get upset at attempts of character assassination. IBZ is trying to tarnish my reputation. using any means necessary including using exaggerations to present a fake picture of me to the world. I thought I dealt with this in my hay days on SOL back in early 2008. Now this... I mean there is no accounting for bad taste somaha Chuky?