Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ibtisam Live on Universal TV

Cawaale   

it seems like i'm going to pay a visit to the universal tv.. i miss those guys!! now :D

Axmed..what was the name of the program ?

Axmed. Habeenkii Pretoria uu Egypt ku taageerysay yaa ku arkay horta?? :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by juxa:

Ngonge iyo ibti maa la hishiisiiyo. i mean this feud has been going on for long time and it is easy to see the good friends iney isku xiiseen.

Ar naga daa waanka nasanay isdaba socod koodee... :D

LOL Awwww, I have a cousin who works for Universal TV in London-something about a media degree. I wonder if she's Ibti? Lord wouldn't that be the most funniest-evil twist of fate ever?

Hehe- Marvelous- Ah well. *skips off*

Malika   

^Nah,our Ibti is a Phd holder.. icon_razz.gif

So that was Ibti,naa Ibti why did you wear that scarf,girl I thought your a fashionista! maxaa kuu geyee that orange scarf with yellow lipstick?

:D

So,this is the famous clip huh? The one that almost got you a dirac?..Lol

peasant   

four pages and no link yet!.. what is going on here.. C'mon people pass the link and let ibti be seen. if everyone else saw her on tv and why not the SOLers?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Is there really a clip? If so... Ibs, PM me the link.

If she appeared on Universal TV just watch it online(if still exists) and they will keep on repeating illaa aad sanka ka keentid oo nacdid barnaamijka.

Ibtisam   

People, there is no clip, so I am sorry I can’t PM you any link, don’t bother PMing me to ask for it on the down low, because I don’t have it, it does not exist. It was on reapeat for a whole day, and I missed it and did not tape it, nor did anyone else.

Here is what really happened: :D

I Was on universal TV, but this was 3weeks ago, not this Friday as A&T alleges. At the time of recording, me and Juxa had a discussion about it on the Troll corner, which even Fu-fu participated. A&T happened to have read that exchanged, waited a few weeks and then decided to capitalize on it with this over sensationalized claim.

I would’ve believed him if it was not for all the talk about people standing next to me (I was alone) and the thing about yellow ears/ lipsticks in the clip, since there was no one BUT me in the clip, the rest does not need to be disproven.

Lastly A&T thought he could scare me by offering to describe me, and then saying you have high cheek bones (errr no shid Sherlock, I am Somali, did not get much choice about them I am afraid) :D

The Siren, you are kidding right??? :D I would not be shocked to learn we are related, not at all. ;)