Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ibtisam Live on Universal TV

Kool_Kat   

Juxa, shib iska dheh, lagu arag walaaleey...Hada markaa sheekada kusoo darsoontay maa beeninee? Naga daa hee... :D

Lakiin ma fahminee, hadii la'is arko maxaa laga dheefaa? Boqolaal reer SOL ah aan arkay ilaa iyo hadana wax dheef iga soo galo ma'arkin...

Ibtisam   

LOOOL Well then it is official waaxab laa ma arkiin. Since he has seen other people before who were not on.

nuune   

Ok no need to guess who the lady next to Ibtisaam was in the video, the yellow one was indeed Juxa, confirmed.

Abtigiis   

I am challenging you Ibti. Waxaan ku idhi Caman doonbirleeyey, is not enough clue? Mise must I talk about the other areas. That will be indecent.

Juxa   

nuune walee naftaada nacday, i shall prepare besbaas for your next visit.

ahmed, maradu kaa dhacday kuma dhihi karee how can you say been baan sheegay, waxagu waa bug, faatadhuf and the rest.

all the ladies were stylish, top to toe, yellow earing or yellow lippie wont have been anywhere near ibti.

kool:)

Juxa   

axmed horta inaad well informed tahay laguma diidana as you knew the existance of the clip lakin the yellow thing let you down.

Abtigiis   

Iska daa walaaley taas. That is not important now. Laakin, hadalka aan ku idhi ka raali ahow, saad u qaadatay uma jeedin. anigaa hal hays u leh "beenta?" inaan idhaa. I should have know it is different when you are writing.

Juxa, hedde walaaley haddaan wajigii tilmaanay ma gabadhu waa gabadh xagga gaabnida xigta laakin normal ah oo aan buureyn wajiga mooye inaan ku nidhaa baad naga rabtaa, ka hadh arinta. :D

nuune   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Horta lacagtii maka qadimteen cajjalku?
:D

I heard in ayagiiba lacag laga qaatey, waa la dhacey gabdhihii Paraganoow adna waad fiirsaneysaa waxba ka qaban meysid, tola'ay

NGONGE   

Hah! Wale A&T waa bahal. I would love to know who supplies him with information? Well, even though I had wiped the image of the person that I am not talking to from my memory, some of the things he described brought the bleary image back.

ps

There is some serious gossip taking place behind the scenes (first Malika finds out I've been 'cheating' on SOL and now this). :D

Paragon   

^War hooy yaan lagu budheyn!

Nuune, adeer I am one of the old timer editors dee. Beryahan waa la tagey dee. Video wiriq wiriqleeynayo unbaa lagugu indha-sircaadayaa. Ma gaari heerkaa. smile.gif

Juxa   

Ngonge iyo ibti maa la hishiisiiyo. i mean this feud has been going on for long time and it is easy to see the good friends iney isku xiiseen. if it was not ngonge, axmed ma fashilmeen:)

axmed, waan ka haray warka qalaas.

Paragon, no lacagtii waan diidney and when certain contract ends, certain people will be shopping around