Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ibtisam Live on Universal TV

Ibtisam   

Hunguri, you bloody silly old man, now I have PMs request a link which does not exist.

There is no link people, and anyone claiming to have seen one must have seen Jiin as Nuune would say. :D

I am also waiting for the link, once I get it....

15min fame, this is turning into 7page fame with no link :D

nuune   

^^^ Ibti :D it is easy to get a link, just watch the repeat version on universal tv and record it using one of those stream recording prgrammes, and there u create the link and post here :D

lol@must seen jinn ehehe, I have no doubt most of them seen a jinn of some sort

Juxa   

there is no repeat! they got rid of the footage after the broadcasting, there is one copy waxana heesto the camera man, and it will come to me:)..then straight to ibti, then we gonna have cheesecake and set it on fire after watching it.

ibti iska daa camiraad baala yiraahda warkan

nuune ii waran? any news?

Abtigiis   

What I know is that I can now see Ibtisam anywhere and can tell who she is. That is true. Ama hala masaxo ama yaan la masaxin footage'kii.

Ibtisam   

^^You are sticking to your story eh! :D

Juxa Since it is so popular, we should open a online cinema and make money on the thing, £20 to watch it, no repeating or pausing or copying. What do you say? :D:D Do you think these Somalis will pay?

I will add it to the website, about setting it on fire, I worked hard in that clip, that Somali came from ila iyo akhiro!! :D

Nuune, lol no repeats

Juxa   

axmed, i admire you runtii, we both agree ibti waa diracad worth watching many times

ibti finally the businesswoman in you baa soo toostay.

nuune runtii waan yaabanahay, qaabdaradan maxay tahay ninyow. you know certain people cant afford firaaqo time, ileyn warshad baa biil iga rabtee

nuune   

JUXA, lool@warshad, caadi bey noqon hopefully ilaa maanta waan ka war heleenaa, hadii kale aduunyaan qaseenaa sheekada hadee saan ku sii socoto

Baluug   

I went to universal TV's website and all I can say is that I hope their programming is more organized than their website is. So anyways, 7 pages and no link. Vhat a vaste..... :D

Ibtisam   

^^Sorry dude, you should've just waited for me :D

Okay people the link has been found, well at least the one A&T saw and the girl ay kaka degtey! So here it is, enjoy

:D A&T confirm this is what you saw?? all the yellow and indo nuuris.

P.s. Another nomad found this and sent it on :D