Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ibtisam Live on Universal TV

Hunguri   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Hunguri, you bloody silly old man, now I have PMs request a link which does not exist.

There is no link people, and anyone claiming to have seen one must have seen Jiin as Nuune would say.
:D

I am also waiting for the link, once I get it....

15min fame, this is turning into 7page fame with no link

"Bloody, silly, Old man"

(1) Yes, I'm an old man

(2) Silly, yes as claimed by Ibtisam

(3)Bloody, mmmmmm, I will keep my mouth shut, and would not reveal the PM link, that you PM me in secret. I'm sorry adeerkiis, I forgot the link was meant only to the old men like me!

PS:-

Allaw Ibtisaam inoo daa! I wish you guys see, how she debates, and gives the facial expression with the beautifull shy, body language, while debating on the TV. Anyhow, Adeer please, aan my nephew kugu daro!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Sorry dude, you should've just waited for me

Okay people the link has been found, well at least the one A&T saw and the girl ay kaka degtey! So here it is, enjoy

P.s. Another nomad found this and sent it on

:D:D I can smile now! Thanks Ibtisam for exposing the link and bringing to public!

Regards,

Oodwayne!

Abtigiis   

The other one, the funny one who came at last Mrs. 'because the door is open to everbody, everybody can do what they want' waa MS DD. :D:D

Hunguri   

Axmed, niyow you look very desperate lately :D . Its either you are thrown out of the house with your black bag or you are on a hyper bed fight acceleration tablets, which resulted a virtual overdause :D:D

Regards,

:D:D

Abtigiis   

Hunguri, I didn't do anything wrong. Gabdhaha SOL unbaan soo helay. Rer-makhiirka la odhan jiray haweenkay isku fiican yihiin. :D:D

Abtigiis   

Waaba hawl dhan oo reeraha lagu ogyahaye. I mean it is not my creation you know that. Horta Cabdllahi Suufi nin la yidhaa oo Makhiiristan ah ma taqaan?

Hunguri   

Axmed, waar ma annagaa Dumarka nalaku ogyahay! Hadalkaas waa inaad xaal ka bixisaa :D . You may misunderstood the values, and the respect that we have for our wives, and women in general smile.gif Unlike you folks, where you value the hangool more than their bones ;)

Mmmm Abdillaahi Suufi niyow dhawr Suufi baan aqaanaaye, bal xoogaa wax i fahamsii

Kamaavi   

^ Soo maadan ila arag! Alleylehe gashaantimo waaweyn oon sooba rogi karin afkii hoyadood ku anqirisay ceeb weynaa smile.gif

MZanzi   

^^Faranacab awoowe weey isdabaalinooyaan ayamahan afsomali kuhadalka waa laga yara faana maistiri

Faranacab good to see you again! Hope all is well with you ! carigi habla dhaadheer lagu yaqaanay inaad gaartay oo aad mid qonof la dhigtayna A&T ayaa isheegay smile.gif