Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ibtisam Live on Universal TV

Ibtisam   

LSK although you know what I look liked 3years ago, alot has changed, baal send me the link and I will confirm it for you.

So LSK send me the link atheer. I want to check yeah.

KK, hater! :D

Abtigiis   

mahadsanid LST. Anay rabaan inay ii been guuraan. Many thanks. Laakin yellow'ga miyaad garatay? Ma MS DD' baa? She sure looks hot.

The video is dead now. what is going on? The video is not working. It seems this was a limited viewership video.

I can't view it anymore. It is telling me "your time is up" when I clicked again.

Who is the "yellow"? I missed it.

nuune   

Confirmed, definetly her, and is not Ms DD who is next to her, is another SOL lady who is right now posting in the troll section

Abtigiis   

Sorry LST. That was your role to confirm. I am not fool to allow you to use it. Anigaa reply'ga maanto dhan garaaci.

Ibtisam   

Sheeko ayaad dihisansan, the lot of you, iga daafa. IF any such link exist, ii soo dirah, haad ii kale daaf sheekad and stop shifting my image! :mad:

Nuune has never seen me or my picture, so he can't confirm nothing, you are better off sending it to Ngonge, even though he is ignoring me :D

Abtigiis   

Nuune, who is Juxa? What was her name before. Iyadaan ka shakisan ahay?

Edit: Ibtisam? Don't force me to describe you in public. Ha nagu qasbin inaan qaadno "Caman doonbir leeyey". IS that enough clue? :D:D

Juxa   

ok it is official, they saw nothing, nothing at all nada. i cant believe libaax would fall for this.

meeshan qof yellow xiran majoogin, the link stopped working, how convenient

NGONGE   

Since I am not talking to the subject of this thread I find the whole thing extremely tedious.

If it's any help, A&T thought he saw me on Universal once. :D

Abtigiis   

No, in your case, I didn't celebrate it. I asked you if you were the guy with the cleft who works for an isurane company or accident claim miyuu ahaa?

If Ibtisam insists she is going to dispute this, I will be describing her here in full view. Juxa,been baad sheegaty, ismaaweeli. There is someone with yellow Dheggo, lipstick, scarf wuxuun. I will not be precise.