Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Shopaholics Anonymous

Whats up with the obsession with shoes and handbags? I really dont understand.

ITs crazy...I have friends who waste lots of money on a freaking bag...I mean whats the use for it? Cant you have one for your wallet, change, whatever.

Okay I can understand up to 5 pairs of shoes...but up to 10? :eek:

ITs specially funny, in a sad sort of way, when people (that I personally know) use their student loans in such a wasteful way.

If this doesnt apply to you...what product lightens your wallet?

Mine is hot chocolate...Ever since I quit coffee and shah...Im gulping tons of that yummy drink, with marshmallows. Along with muffins...and **Eyes start glazing over**

I really dont like shopping. Most people say they go to the malls to "window shop". Isnt it a little depressing to go window shoping when ur dead broke?. See all those pretty stuff you cant buy...

:eek: :eek: You dont like shopping? What!!!ITs like in our genes to shop girl. Havent you heard quote from the Emperess/Conqueress when she came to Someplace (forgot the name)

I came, I saw, I did a little Shopping :D

Starbucks coffee ....I tried so hard to resist...but cant.

Mine are Hijabs...I think I have 40 of them in every colour. Thats the one thing I indulge myself in.

I have never been interested in handbags for some reason...the way some people go cucko over it, is beyond me walahi.

LOL@Window shop...Yeah its a way to clear your head and relax. It works. Why dontcha try it? :D

Bess.   

for me its shoes.....i luvvvvvvvvvvvv..... shoes ....heels, boots, sandals, flip flops.... everything.....i don't believe in wasting money...so i budget to buy my shoes.....no movies for month = shoes at the end of the month.... ;) ....

Sophist   

books, books and more books! and oh yeah, sipping tea in those old English Cafes behind Haymarket reading my newly acquired books.

Blessed   

Bags

Shoes

Books and Magazines

Skirts - I'de kill for these!

What is the purpose of getting out of your nice warm bed and into the big, bad world of work .. If your not going to SPEND, SPEND SPEND on magnificent pretty little things.

Thinking of what I’ll spend my money on it’s what makes work bearable. *starts to day dream*

Posted by Ameenah:

Skirts - I'de kill for these!

Allahow gabadhaan naga gabo :eek:

I would not kill (too harsh) but permanenlty disable for a nice dress.

I think the last time that I bought a book (other than a school book) was back in elementary school.. Scholastic Books anyone? icon_razz.gif ...I think all this time Ive been on relying on something called a library..I think many of you people heard of this :D

Blessed   

Lol. Skirts are just so rare dee. Last skirt I bought I had to literally yank it out of the grasp of this Nigerian woman. I don’t know what she was thinking; getting in between a ‘ninja’ and a long fabulous skirt.

And books… either you LOVE them too much or loath them. Library’s are for cheapskate *axem*

Library’s are for cheapskate *axem*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. YOu should see what I do when I wanna read a magazine....kkkkkkkkkkkkk...IM not gonna tell though...

Lets just say Im on a name-to-name basis with the cashier at my local supermarkert....kkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D:D

Blessed   

^^OH MY GOD! Your one of those annoying people that stand by the magazine rack, reading instead of buying. WASTING the time of valued consumers in the process. :mad:

I've, often considered harming them.

The most stuff i would waste my money is Bra and underwear...i would love to wear the outfit with the exactly the same stuff inside. and i love different kinda perfume but hey i dont use skool loan do these stuff.

Ameenah: Am not!!

What annoys me are the people who come with toban iyo boqol wax in the EXPRESSLANE. Daanyeerada...yaa laad dabada kula dhaala. :mad:

And the ones who bring out their purse and start counting thier coins....THEY COULDVE DONE THIS WHEN THEY ITEMS WERE BEING SCANEED :mad: :mad:

Have they heard of checkbooks? Debit Cards? Bills? Oh no...let them slowly count their pennies while there are 50 pple behind them.

Oh thank you. Please Come Again

OH I will come :mad: And youll be very very sorry...Muahahahaha

Oops I got carried away....Yeah annoying aint it?

Great Deal: I got three shawls on Eid for $6.00 each...it was on sale. For shawls half thier size are sold for $20-25 and up. :D

Shopping is food for my soul...nothing excites more than shopping..even if i don't half of the stuff I buy... I agree with the chocolate part.

The secret is to shop smart. We can't be spending lots of money 'cause we're qaxootis we got extended relatives to support back home. So, get hooked up with streets where you can get everything for a cheaper price.

Shopping is ADDICTIVE---I need a doctor.

'cause 24 hours after I get paid I am back to being broke.

posted by ameenah

^^OH MY GOD! Your one of those annoying people that stand by the magazine rack, reading instead of buying. WASTING the time of valued consumers in the process.

I've, often considered harming them.

LooooooooooooL...OOOh ameenah you nailed her, infact she recently got banned from "chapters" (a place designated for you to read magazines and books and NOT buy), she would go there 30 days out of the month. :D

on the other hand

posted by FF

And the ones who bring out their purse and start counting thier coins....THEY COULDVE DONE THIS WHEN THEY ITEMS WERE BEING SCANEED

i can imagine ameenah doing that, because she carries this Big DANBIIL full of change and i also saw her giving dimes and Nickels to the kids for XAQAL CIID, and i remember thinking to myself OOOOh what a cheapA$$ :D:D

asxantu

she recently got banned from "chapters"

How did you know? :eek: :eek:

But seriously I had work experience placement at a Chapters branch...and while I was working there they decided to remove all the chairs and couches from the stores. Apparently the sales were low because pple would come in, grab a books, sit on the chair/couch/sofa for a few hours..finish the book and leave. :D I swear the sales went up the next month!!!

What cheapAZZES I thought to myself. icon_razz.gif

sooooooooo Checkmate...what do u spend ur hard earned mulah carelessly on? I can only guess :D