Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Dear SOLers'

It is with sad regret to inform you all that i will be taking time off from SOL. I have enjoyied my short time at SOL and have made many friends, albeit LZG and a few more i think lol. I have learnt so much. i also learnt that there are so many intelligent and articulate somali-speaking(with respect to caadan) people out there in the World.

We need to work together and make a difference to our beautiful country, however little.

I am sorry if i have offended anyone while i was here, i only hope you can find in your hearts to forgive my tirades of self-opinationated bile that i spew on so many occasions.

I will be back on the 15th of May 2008, so be prepared for more bile lol.

Brother MARC

Faynuus   

May GOD be with you marc. I hope you succeed in whatever you running after. Cafis iyo masaabax. I foregave you :D and i hope you will do too. lol

Xidigo   

You are coming back on May 15, 2008? I thought you are taking off till next year. Loool I am just kidding.

Freddie Mercury muxuu yiri;

Too late, my time has come,

Sends shivers down my spine,

Body's aching all the time,

Goodbye everybody - I've got to go

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

Good luck :D

I am sorry if i have offended anyone while i was here, i only hope you can find in your hearts to forgive my tirades of self-opinationated bile that i spew on so many occasions.

lol@The Marc.

U doggy-dog and I will miss the subscription to "your tirades of Self-opinionated bile" Until then, god bless you The Marc.

isqornimada waa loo dhasha iibsey lago waa

layzie ba teenage boyzka weeye iska jicishay..

abaayo, 16yrs old can get u 20 yrs in th whole.

later homie...gl isqor. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Don't let the door hit you on your way out dear. smile.gif I'm sure you will be back and making up for loss time before we can blink, so take your time. :D

P.s. Good luck with your exams etc and whatever else you are doing till then.

N.O.R.F   

What is it with students these days? Taking weeks/months to prepare for exams etc?

Marc good luck :cool:

Malika   

Lol..Marc,when I saw the Dear Soler thread,I thought you were leaving for good or about to committ suicide..What a relief to find out your just taking time out to study harder for exams..

Goodluck!

Originally posted by MARC:

It is with sad regret to inform you all that i will be taking time off from SOL. I have enjoyied my short time at SOL and have made many friends, albeit LZG and a few more i think lol. I have learnt so much. i also learnt that there are so many intelligent and articulate somali-speaking(with respect to caadan) people out there in the World.

We need to work together and make a difference to our beautiful country, however little.

I will be back on the 15th of May 2008, so be prepared for more bile lol.

Brother MARC

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in SOL,

I would like to inform all of you that I will be taking some time off SOL. Its that time of the year! and exams are around the corner! Pray that all goes well please! Again and as ever, I apologies if i have offended anyone while i was here, i only hope you can find in your hearts to forgive my tirades of self-opinationated bile and honest admissions that i spew on so many occasions. I can proudly say, i depart this year with more friends than last year! Thanks for your friendship and kind words!

Saalam

P.S -I'll be back on the 11th of May 2009 Inshallah!

Sophist   

Marx,

Good luck with exams brother- just put your head down and I am sure you will get your deserved 1st!.

Good luck.