Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

Baluug   

I finally managed to check my weight at work last night, and I am at 296 lbs. which means I lost 3 lbs. Maybe I should get food poisoning more often... :D

Malika   

Aar,what happened to this group?..

Tell you what folks,finally reality kicked in this sunday.After lunch the weather was still good outside,I thought I should go walk about,walked through the woods,crossed the canal into a neighbourhood not too far from my own neighbourhood,as I was coming up the hill.I could hear kids screaming.."Ayeyo",as they were running toward me,I stopped looked behind me to see if there is a old Somali woman behind me,Shock and Horror they were calling out to me!!

I immediately got annoyed,does their ayeyo wear track suit/tshit/sunglasses and have an ipod on her ear?..Belaayo! As they got near they stopped calling me Ayeyo and started calling me Habo.As they got closer,I could see they were not more then 6yr olds.."Magacaa" one shouts,another one pokes me on the stomach and ask,"gormee babigaa dalaneysaa?" What!!!..I kept being polite and engaging them in small talk,as we pass their front door,their mother comes out..We exchange Salaams,she asks where I live..I pointed to the opposite neighbourhood,not mine redface.gif ,the thought of having those little tearways in my house was too much to extend my hand to somalinimo..Lol

Now,after that ordeal..I am so convinced I need to join this weight loss group. :(:D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodoes their ayeyo wear track suit/tshit/sunglasses and have an ipod on her ear?..Belaayo!looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooool Lol Lol Lol Ayeyo Looooooooooooooooooooool ,"gormee babigaa dalaneysaa?" Aaaah Kids, yaa tiilaah! lol

Well I dropped out of this group and then I lost weigh, so I don't think you should join them, they will jinx you :D So I'm back to my normal food intake of junk. :D

Looooooooooooool does their ayeyo wear track suit/tshit/sunglasses and have an ipod on her ear?..Belaayo! Loooooooool

Malika   

^I know,could you believe their cheek?? Walle Somali kids,are wild,they ambushed me from all corners!.. :D:D

Buuxo   

:D:D Malika, kids are brutel.

I have been doing good since joining this group,i no longer had excuses to eat junk and lost weight but am too afraid to weigh myself.Laakiin somalis are xaasid, they make me break my diet, i see someone are they like waad dhimatay ,waad caatowday naa bal isnafaqeeq....and when im having one of them days i say waa run bal isnafaqeeq redface.gif

Ms DD   

I have been doing so well..I will have you know my geel-wax-bare. Mainly because i have been rushing off my feet.

But I so wanted to report when I lost 5kg..but there was no audience. So I went to see my friends Ben and Jerry to celebrate my new found figure. They welcomed me and embraced me like I have never been away.

Miriam1   

^ Ms DD stay away from Ben and Jerry. My local supermarket is having serious discount on Hagaen Das today....I think I stood in the icecream isle for a good 5 minutes " should I or should I not...its only 2.49!" I didnt thank god.

heh lakin I admit I have the attention span of a butterfly sometimes, forgot about this thread.

But did get started on the weightloss effort and so far its been around 12 pounds. Had a pitfall once or twice with some verrry delicous arabic sweets and ofcourse indian gulub jamus

Ibtisam   

^^^Stop eating all food, apart from dates and water and skim milk. Eat as many dates and as often as you like, same goes for water, drink milk five times a day. Do this for a week and then easy back into your normal food intake. It is called the Muslim diet and it is copyright to me. :D

How you doing Aaliyah??