Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

Malika   

^You must be a happy woman,apparently women loose weight when they are happy,was told this by someone while checking me up!..eew! redface.gif

Well,I must have lost weight,I can finally fit in a pair of trouser,that I bought awhile ago,when being too hopeful they would fit. smile.gif

Buuxo   

LOL@Malika.I don't about the happiness link but i had gastro surgery and couldn't tolerate any food,so ended up not eating for a week...just fluids .

Congrats, It's best down the healthy way.

Malika   

^Didn't know about the surgery, I hope all is well now with you.

I don't know about being healthy,I have lost weight due to forgetting to eat,my mind has been so preoccupied with so much else of late,food has become something I shove down my throat every now and then,when I remember..lol,

Buuxo   

Malika, Alhamdulilah all is well.Cunta ma diidi now :D

XIin..You reminded me of the first time ,i encountered that word Haye!, my dad would come and just randomly say that.At first i never understood it .I was like what the!i never said anything and just mumbled something. After many Haye's i had to ask and found out it's a convo starter and same as 'maxaa la sheegay' :D I felt bad for ingnoring him all those times.

Ms DD   

lol@xariir

I am trying to lose weight. But I cant. I know it is easy as some people say, but I simply love food and have a great relationship with it..

Actually some people may disagree

But I have found a society that adore fat ladies. Never knew there were somali blokes who were into fat ladies.

Going to gym is not one of my fave things to do. I have to incoprate excercise into my daily life. That seems to be working for now. Doesnt help though, that when i lose few pounds, i treat myself to a scoop of ice cream smile.gif

Still fat ladies are bubbly, cheerful and happy (so i tell myself lol)

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

I have found a society that adore fat ladies. Never knew there were somali blokes who were into fat ladies.

Going to gym is not one of my fave things to do. I have to incoprate excercise into my daily life. That seems to be working for now. Doesnt help though, that when i lose few pounds, i treat myself to a scoop of ice cream
smile.gif

Still fat ladies are bubbly, cheerful and happy (so i tell myself lol)

:D , allaa maxaa isu been gurtay! Nobody likes fat ladies, not even the blind! Ever seen Ray, the movie? Funny scene when some heavy woman tries to seduce Ray and he felt her hands..L0L, that was enough to say 'no thanks'.. :D

Cara.   

Nephthys, there really are men who have a thing for the "suxul baruur" type, no question about it. Geeljire is an obvious one, but I can tell Abtigiis also falls in that category. They are easy to spot.

Ms DD, I too think being bubbly and happy is more attractive than cranky but thin. Don't listen to Nephthys, it's the hunger pangs talking.

Personally, I wouldn't mind gaining a few strategic pounds :D But mostly I would like to go up four flights of stairs with a fifty-year old without nearly blacking out at the pace he set :(