Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

Ibtisam   

^^^No, people use to live on dates and water for months. It is the best diet possible I think. I threw the milk in so your bones done crack :D

Don't sue me for it all goes wrong, I've never tried it! :D

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisam alhmadulilaah am doing pretty well sis...yourself?

By the way, i asked a healthy way to lose weight...how can i survive on water n dates for a whole week ma idilasaa lol and anyways i just wanna lose only 5 lbs. If i follow ur advice am going to lose more than that :(

Che subhanalah..!!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Aaliyah-Think about something dreadful.And I heard of lot sex helps speed the metabolism.

:D:D:D yaa dad lugooyay oo adiga aheen

sex iyo weight loose maxa iska galay

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam yeh I guess i should start Jogging everyday couple of minutes in the morning...that sounds like a good plan...

mom makes a great dinner..cant skip dinner lol smile.gif

Aaliyah..That's if you are married dear. And I thought you were since you sound like wadaad type :D

Afromantic...It's proven fact-courtesy of Castro, it really does shave off pounds.

-Lily-   

LoL@never tried it. Giving out terrible advice.

Cook our own food, eat well, excersize to be healthy. There are NO short cuts. So much time is wasted in looking for short cuts.

Aaliyyah   

Che lol if u are a wadaad does that mean u have to be married?? ..i wasnt aware of that...besides ur advice is hardly valid most ppl that i know who are married gain weight afterwards.. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Ms DD hey sis how ye been..and have u noticed how with some men everything comes to down to intimacy..like oh my god what does ur weight has to with it...

i rest my case with this guy!

Aaliyyah   

ibti you are giving me an advice that u haven't tried lool..how abt you try it and then lemme know if it works smile.gif ...dont disappoint me..i want full report on how u survived with water n dates...

Che loool what should i thank you for?....

Ms DD   

hey Aaliya and hi Ibti

Che

How does having one track mind help you with your everyday life? I am curious walle smile.gif

Zafir   

As of late, I wake up every morning with pain in every bone and parts of my body, this morning I even asked the misses if she has taken a keen interest beating me up in my sleep(how else would one explain this symptoms). She says, old age and the need to clash/burn flap have crept up on me.

Is it too late to join this?