Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

Ibtisam   

That picture is so nasty Ngonge!

Lily I don't think you need to stop eating. I will tell you when to stop. :D A bit of food never hurt anyone.

I weighed myself yesterday. I think the scale at my local is stuck. It is impossible for someone to be the exact same every time (three times in total) they weigh themselves in 4years. It is not natural and I feel different, nect time I am going to a different shop.

-Lily-   

Ibti thanks but I think my jeans will tell me that :D .

You can get a scale from Argos for about £4, a simple one, it saves you going back and forth AND you can weigh your luggage when you go on holiday.

Ibtisam   

I don't want to buy one, because I don't want to see it all the time in my house and keep weighing just because it is there and then I might develop a complex or obsession or something. :D I know people who check their weigh 3 or 4 times a week. I like the fact that I don't get to weigh myself often. Once a year is okay if that.

Loool @ My jeans will tell me. But they can be wrong, washing makes clothes shrink...but okay.

Aaliyyah   

NG walahi that was nasty lol

lol@ clothes shrink ..is that what you tell urself --madaxa maa isku buxinasa icon_razz.gif

and having a scale at home wouldn't hurt, just so you can know what u lost/gain over the month or couple of weeks...

Baluug   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Stop lying, rudy.

omnom.gif

LOOOOOOL this is terrible. I need to watch this whenever I get hungry, it'll put off my appetite....

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Stop lying, rudy.

omnom.gif

LOOOOOOL this is terrible
war MAXU Ahaa imaan lawahaan

Pucca   

Its simple. If you want to shed weight...and you want you to do so without hitting the gym (i havent stepped in one in years now) then all you need to do is:

- NEVER eat out (unless its a resturant that serves real food..not burgers)

- NEVER eat junk (not even a cookie...)

- NEVER eat more than you need (if you cant walk or breath after eating...you over did it)

and last

- NEVER drink soda (drink more water).

People seriously need to start packing their lunch and mini snacks (fruits and veggies) and start eating healthier. To hell with the gym...why anyone would pay to run around in circles and lift heavy stuff is beyond me. The parks are free to run around in ...and im sure i can find some heavy stuff to lift around my home (not that i'd bother with this).

Good luck to all you fat folks....

sidenote: one of the things i never could understand is how uni/college students beef up once the semester starts. I must be missing something because the only time i gain weight is after the semester finishes..and all of it gets flushed away the minute it starts back and exams roll in.

Buuxo   

^ :D:D . You might weigh less but will you look better Cadaan? :D .I lost 10kgs in a week. :eek: and as a member of your WW program ,you would think i was happy.But NO, I was all arms & legs and looked so malnourished.So i started stuffing my self and gained half of it back ,alh. :D