Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Friday thread

Pacifist   

Well looks like its going to be long weekend. :mad: Was so looking forward to my nice weekend, now I have the pager that was dumped on me and my mgr decided he wanted to go on weekend spree. :(:( It will be beeping all weekend.

Ohh well I guess I better start painting red.

Hows is yours going?

Pacifist   

Originally posted by Brown:

Hows is yours going?

You dont wanna know
:(

Ohh come on Brown sure it will help you talk about it. Go ahead release it ohh oky pooky :D

Ohh come on Brown sure it will help you talk about it. Go ahead release it ohh oky pooky

One word: Crappy[Thanks to to Taco Bell[More like Taco hell],went in hot came out hot!] icon_razz.gif

Foxy   

Hey FOlks

My friday kinda sucks in terms compared to thursday nite

let me start by saying that my thursnite to start with wasnt that best( long long nite too many to look in to soho backround , not the best to be looking forward to be lookin to when u Know that there could be be a whole week nite lying AHEAD let alone friafy nite lie ahead...

cheers

london's west end still lives long

Pepto bismol helps or sprite crackers

Thanks!. Appreciete.

let me start by saying that my thursnite to start with wasnt that best( long long nite too many to look in to soho backround , not the best to be looking forward to be lookin to when u Know that there could be be a whole week nite lying AHEAD let alone friafy nite lie ahead...

Foxy,A lil slower this time,please smile.gif

Heyyyy!! Pipto Bismol!, Stomach upset,diarehea,hey pepto bismol....,Now how am gonna get this commercial off me head? :confused: Pacifist You are liable for this,am going to a meeting in a few redface.gif

shyhem   

Today is abeautiful day.I punch in and out when i want to and today i decided to punch 9:00 am and punch out 3:00pm.Before i reported to work i met this somali sister at the parking lot.We chit chatted in the shuttle, she told me she is amedical student and we exchanged numbers.I'm not interested what she is doing with her life but i want to know what are the benefits of knowing her.Hopefully she won't say i'm virgin and i have never been kissed before and all that crap.I'm not ready to bruise my sh1t this early.

Oh i forgot we just had free pizza at work and i'm kinda sleepy now.