Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Friday thread

Castro   

^^ :mad: :mad:

Friday sucked. But only marginally less then Thursday sucked. And combined, they out-sucked Wednesday. Tuesday beat Monday in suckiness and over all this was a sucky week.

Jacpher   

Fidel

Whatever you've been smoking can't be good for ya. I wonder if you sucked those Air Dust cans out coz Office Depot run out of them. They said the Air Dust are the hottest way of getting high now.

Castro   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Fidel

Whatever you've been smoking can't be good for ya. I wonder if you sucked those Air Dust cans out coz Office Depot run out of them. They said the Air Dust are the hottest way of getting high now.

I don't get high brah. Drugs are bad for you.

Nephissa   

So far my Friday sucks. I nearly burst into tears earlier when my boss said "this is not good enough." When infact i'm putting in a whole bunch of unpaid time to meet deadlines. I remember standing in front of the elevators wondering if I was going to make it back to my cubicle before the tears erupted. Thankfully, I made it. I didn't want to cry infront of the bytch.

I'm totally exhausted, and sooo ready to go home.

shyhem   

Bishaaro

Don't cry for me Argentina..........ok here is ashoulder cry me a river baby........let it out dear, just don't spoil some lipstick on my white shirt,do it for the heck of it

Of late my Fridays have been better than i anticipated.Right now i'm looking forward to watching the Vikings play the New york jets tonight

NoVa   

Originally posted by shyhem:

Bishaaro

Don't cry for me Argentina..........ok here is ashoulder cry me a river baby........let it out dear, just don't spoil some lipstick on my white shirt,do it for the heck of it

Such a nice brotha like u 2 give a sista a shoulder 2 cry 4 :Dicon_razz.gif

Its such a Rainy Friday that I don't even wanna do anything...Lazzzy ka daran baa noqday!!!

TGIF! Adios Friday,Hello! Sabado Gigante smile.gif

Anyway Its freaky Friday for me.

The movie folks,The movie;the silly movie[Please Dont ask!] icon_razz.gif

Shyhem,Whats the scoop on the xalimo? :cool:

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

I didn't want to cry infront of the bytch.

I'm totally exhausted, and sooo ready to go home.

I'm touched by your predicament, Bishaaro. And while you remain my arch nemesis on SOL, I'd hate for you to be squeezed by an unappreciative boss. I have learned that being on the offensive with management, without being offensive, works magic.

I am always thinking of ways to keep the ball in their court. That doesn't mean I don't do my work, on the contrary, I do the very best job I am capable of doing. What I do is keep them involved and engaged in whatever I'm doing. There's not a day or two that goes by without asking them a question, giving them an update or requesting feedback. Remember, they're humans still and walk into work with the regular hopes and fears of everyone. By keeping your boss engaged, they will see you as interested in them and their knowledge. A huge booster to their ego. In addition, it keeps you from going off on a tangent regarding the task at hand. Remember, what you think they want is not necessarily what the do want.

This engagement has a two fold benefit: one, having been involved in the task, the boss will have to share some of the responsibility of the outcome. Second, you will feel much more confident that you're on the right track and therefore will please the bosses in the end. Either way, a boss will take credit for his worker's effort and will blame him or her when the fit hits the shan. It's just the standard operating procedure.

I hope this helps. Crying is great too. In addition to moisturizing and cleansing your eyes of all the dirt flying in the air, it has the added benefit of cleansing your mind of that which is bothering you. I think it's great. I try to squeeze in a session at least once a quarter, if not more. I think I'm overdue for one right now.

Now back to being arch nemeses :D

Nephissa   

Shyhem: Have no worries hon, my lipstick could do little damage considering the amount of mascara that run down on my cheeks.

Thanks a bunch, now that I have your shoulder, can I get an ear to scream at too? :D

Nephissa   

Fidel: In other words, I should do more buttkissing! Is that your suggestion?

Does this sound familiar ----> "Never take advise from your nemesis."

Edited to add: Thanks anyways Papi (there I said it, to compensate your bubbles above :D )

Iffah   

Originally posted by NoVa_*:

quote:Originally posted by shyhem:

Bishaaro

Such a nice brotha like u 2 give a sista a shoulder 2 cry 4
:Dicon_razz.gif

Its such a Rainy Friday that I don't even wanna do anything...Lazzzy ka daran baa noqday!!!
Hellooo woman! Remember who you made plans with? Laziyad. I even told them to take a hike coz I had plans today...but I might go in tonight. And here you are sitting at home, not wanting to do anything. I'm coming and I will tell eedo you stood me up. :mad:

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Does this sound familiar ----> "Never take advise from your nemesis."

No, this sounds more familiar: "No good deed goes unpunished!"

It's on again woman.

Ariadne   

I just had a free shower this morning as I was walking to the coffee shop....

my shower head is broken....

I hope there is more lightning so far there's only thunder and pouring rain...

here we are in the middle of summer where it supposed to be at it's worst but it feels like spring...ah well no complaints here I am in love with the rain...its my secret lover along with the moon. It gives me wet kisses as I wake in the morning from a night of the moon making love to me.

this is sleeping in late weather and curling up to a good book by a fireplace ...or if you have no fireplace an oven on low heat

I just love Irish weather!

There is also this weird serenity that has made my whole day zen... when I'm supposed to be panicing with a million things to do.

My strange dreams and twisted imagery isn't disturbing me from the night before but rather amusing me in a watery way as the day is flowing by literally.