Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Friday thread

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Thanks anyways
Papi

Hallelujah, there is a god! Would someone pass me a tissue, please?

Cries inconsolably into the sunset for he knew that Bishaaro would be back to her old ways tomorrow.

Pucca   

kids+rain=MUCH fun!

these kids (my siblings) sat staring out the window and they had these sad looks on their faces ...i couldn't help but let them go out and have fun. if i hadn't promised them on monday that i'd take them sight-seeing in the downtown area today; i probably wouldn't have let them play in the rain. Oh well, they looked so cute!!...and now i've got the somalis next door thinking we're a bunch of freaks. :D

who'd have thought rain could be so much fun....

shyhem   

Nova

Chilvary is alive and kicking ;)

Brown

Let's just say we are making progress at slow pace.We are still on the negotiating table and i must admit i'm losing my patience.

Bishaaro

Honey,anything that runs down your cheek is not a problem for me,i can say its a brown paint i was trying to discover for Lo'real...........but the lipstick print on my shirt........that's more than an evidence.I don't want someone's daughter holding me by the collar infront of Safari restraunt or any other public place,i'm extremely private.

As for the screaming it depends on what kind of screaming we are talking about here,some screams are treated better than others ;)

Friday never sucks for me. It is a joyful day and every one around me seems to be happy.In every Friday, I get to go to the Friday prayer and see friends and fellow Muslims. Although my work does not end in my cube and often follows me home, I still feel relieved when I get home knowing that I am gonna put extra hours in my sleeping time (unless of course my electronic leash wakes me up and leads me back to the very same office). So I enjoy Fridays.

In my growing days, I loved Fridays. We all loved Fridays. Of course it was the official rest day for Somalia (when there was Somalia) and every body appreciated its significance. Students loved it, teachers loved it, soldiers loved it, and government workers loved. The sheikhs and religious people loved it even more. For them it was not just a resting day, it represented particularly blessed day. The prince of the week, so to say, whose arrival is celebrated and whose presence honored. There were activities to signify it sacredness. Does any one remember what they were?

Goonle   

Im surprised u actually ran out of words. Must be some chemical reaction from all that diarrehia due to the bad salmon. :D

Castro   

Ah, it's Friday again. A long week. A tough week. Things are calming down now. The weekend couldn't come fast enough. Now it's time for play.

Wishing everyone a fantabulous weekend. Make sure to have a great time, hug a loved one and don't sweat the details. After all, life has but one finale: death.

Peace.

Nephissa   

It's a four day weekend for me, yipppeee! I'm at home and wanted to sleep until about 1pm, but because those damned squirrels on the tree outside my window were arguing LOUDLY, I woke up @ 6:00am :mad: Here I am with a bowl of cereal with horribly bloodshot eyes.

Oh well, I should go back to bed...

I am feeling :mad: :mad: ...why do things just stop working on Fridays? Obviously no one is going to come and fix it on a bloody Friday. I am left twiddling my thumbs when I have important stuff to see to.

shyhem   

^^^^^

There is nothing i can't fix on fridays except Katrina on New orleans azz,so let me know what the problem is.

This propably will be the last weekend i will be in town and most likely last friday i will log on here.

Just looking forward to three days off.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Hmm..Bishaaro..I wish that while u eatin ur cereal...some Angry Fleas hide in ur pillow
:D

Must be nice to pretend to be a flea, just so you could flea bite me. Incredible!

PS. Should you feel this matter be taken to "private" you know where to find me.