Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Friday thread

well i just came from lunch!! however, no lunch too spend my hr sending money to back home!! i cant trust luugoshiild!! whatever,his name is!! here, i can insure and dont worry about it!!

i am hungry wiht pain since i dont eat breakfast anyways!! only thing here is beagles and i hate them!!.....!

lemmme order a pizza via the back door!! hey where there is a will, there is a way!!

lol   

So far none can beat my friday:

11:00 am wake up from sleep ( Have been up late the nite b4, chilling with my dad who came from US and ...never mind)

12:00 pm Qudba its the friday Islamic lecture and then prayed the prayer in the masjid with my mom , dad & brotha

1:00pm Lunch with my fam

2:00-4:00pm My aunt came from Dubai ...chilling catching up...

4:10pm-4:30 pm....Isr Prayer

5:00pm-6:00pm its snack time, ( sambosas, lil bur, xalwa & ofcourse Bakhlawas.. yummy let me just go and grab some) ok am back

7:10-7:30 pm Maghrib prayers

8:00-12:00pm......dad telling us stories about what happened between him and my twin brothers.....and remininscing on the good all days..

12:30-present..........chatting on SOL :D

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^ waiting for her new diracs + refund for those xijaabs that never arrived :rolleyes:

i always wake up happy on fridays smile.gif

11am........woke up slowly

13pm..went for lunch (afgoye and had nice sabaayad)and bit of shopping (bought dacas, glasses and sun lotion, dont laugh even dadka madmadoow waa gubtaan)

5pm,,,,,,,,went for sweets and had nice shake, alow ceeb astur calooshi waa fakatay :rolleyes:

8pm,,,,,,,just came home and resting, before i hit town for a bit of jimcaysi ;)

love fridays walahi, waa maalin barakaysan

STOIC   

Its friday, The drones of the nearby highway and the call of the muadhin is calling me to enjoy Friday prayer!.I want to warm my bones in the sun, mother sun, without whose energy we will not have been able to produce food!.The summer sun evokes a dreaminess in me unlike the autumn wind.I want to go outside this crapy building and experience a world of searing flame and of bustling streets.In the distance through the window i can see little ones and their moms enjoying the weather.I am tired of listening to my co-workers talking about clothes.What is in for me a girls wardrobe. Why are people obsessed with others clothes in these days of "metro sexual" where a fellow clothing is expected to fit in with his sorrounding and activities.I just want to bust out the door and go to the nearest coffee shop among my fellow country men. :D

well just dragged to work a lil while ago!....i hope this day is better than yesterday!!

my car died on me yesterday, i hitched a ride with this somali cab driver, who was chaining smoking and play quraan tapes. i told him to drop in the middle of no where!! i just needed fresh air! how ppl smoke that shyte...i have no idea!

i am glad weekend is here!!

shyhem   

^^

LOOOl smokers have no idea how bad they smell.

Its lunch time for me now.Today i feel like i should leave early and i'm going to do that.

^^ Sad people.

09:30 - Left the house

10:00 - Still at bus stop waiting for the damn bus.

10:05 - Returned home in desperation n called for a cab.

10:30 - Got into work.

12:30 - Went out for friday lunch and baking in the sun.

15:00 - Got back into the office 2 shades darker n in good spirits.

17:00 - Left the office.

18:00 - Home.

19:00 - (now) Trying to avoid the family n discussions about moving!

NoVa   

Oh How i luv. Fridays the only'day i'make sure i'm off no matter how bad they need me...i'come up with the most excuses'not2work on fridays..which works ;)

I'woke up feeling nothing but Canjeero'..lol..So i' went made Canjeero some of the most Deliciouz canjeero's u have eva' eaten' in ya life. Too bad the whole family left b4 they they had their Canjeero'z...oh well they'll come Back later on...and now i just made'baasto'4them(Did i mention the BESt Pasta, i ain't a chefff but this pasta looks like it was made by the Expert)

and Now i'm finally out of that kitchen'..2 much food ain't good 4 u sometimes'...so i' betta take myself out of there...Which Reminds me, since u Folks are working today, any1 Needs Some FOOD???...SeeriouslY it's deliciouz...ALL U hungry FOLKs can always drop'by :Dicon_razz.gif

NoVa   

^^^Well we have Chicken and Odkac in the menu 2day.....if that doesn't help ur hunger'lol..then' we don't know what will help'ya :Dicon_razz.gif;)

STOIC..u are spoiled then..I noticed that with my lil'sis..she is spoiled and hates Canjeero....i'guess its a trend that goes with spoiled kids :eek:

Pucca   

my friday went like this:

7:00am - woke up (too hot to stay in bed)...and since i was up i thought i'd be nice and make laxoox for the kids

8:00am- played football with my kid brother while we waited for his school bus to arrive

10:00am- ran to future shop and bought a hot Camcorder(worth the $$$)

10:30am- rushed to make it to my brother's graduation.

12:00pm- came home tired from all the filming and smiling ...

1:00pm- sat around ..bored

3:00pm-the heat didn't seem to get any better...laundry time it is (the basement is cold!)

5:00pm- started braiding my sister's hair

6:30pm-done braiding...(its going to take hours to undo them later)

7:40pm- watching old photo albums (shocked), still too hot to go out

over all...it's not the best friday.

*must get AC in my room*