Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Friday thread

shyhem   

^^^^^^^

Nice to hear you're back in seattle,hopefully the boys there will men enough to take care a hot lady like you

How come i had no idea you was coming to town,don't u think i deserved a warning or something close

Sometimes i can't help........i need to ask mike tyson for advice,i need me a change :D

Foxy   

As the day goes by I an peeping or fussing or just saying i being a burden, but must say there is life to outsife the week end life or the week end meet up point..........As i am concerned...I have my way's of flirting...... or of know how's so lets say we all know how to turn from left to right let alone from a different change of directions

cheers

thats just how it applies to a very day of life

Pacifist   

Originally posted by shyhem:

Somtimes i can't help........i need to ask mike tyson for advice,i need me a change
:D

Ni mi ku uliziya Mike Tyson is def not someone who can help you with advise. His already trashed himself with bad publicity and then some. Seek better adviser next time. May be Allah :D What say you?

Happy Friday

Pacifist   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

As the day goes by I an peeping or fussing or just saying i being a burden, but must say there is life to outsife the week end life or the week end meet up point..........As i am concerned...I have my way's of flirting...... or of know how's so lets say we all know how to turn from left to right let alone from a different change of directions

cheers

thats just how it applies to a very day of life

Girl you seemed so out of it today. Whats going on wit yaa? R u feeling the blues? Cheer up it could be worse. GO and get yourself a big tub of Ice cream. That helps

Pacifist   

Originally posted by shyhem:

^^^^^^^

Nice to hear you're back in seattle,hopefully the boys there will men enough to take care a hot lady like you

How come i had no idea you was coming to town,don't u think i deserved a warning or something close

Sometimes i can't help........i need to ask mike tyson for advice,i need me a change
:D

Next time will Shyhem anyways its was nice to see yoll soler crew up in the midwest.

Adie

Foxy   

Qoute

Girl you seemed so out of it today. Whats going on wit yaa? R u feeling the blues? Cheer up it could be worse. GO and get yourself a big tub of Ice cream. That helps"

as LL Cool J qouted

Hush baby don't you talk too much

Lols as I listen to LL cool J'Hush I am all cool and know this is how we gona play...i am all Good, regardless of all drama of all kinda. sometimes I flip sometime, we flip, wild and act like lunatics,.. the whole world is in rush, fast as long as we all could,

--------------------

Your life and my life flow into each other as waves flows into wave, and unless there is peace and joy and freedom for you, there can be no real peace or joy or freedom for me.

God bless Ll Cool J

Ariadne   

I know its a friday to day but it dosen't quite feel like one.

It has been raining all day.... and its not heavy dropping rain but little trickles of rain on a warm day.

I wish it would start pouring..... ah well

I guess I should stop looking a gift horse from God in the mouth

I like the rain.... who am I kidding I love the rain.... especially a good downpour

And to me there is nothing like the smell of the sidewalk after a downpour.... that earthy scent of dirt and fresh earth with a moist dewey smell.

Its very refreshing.

Nephissa   

It's Friday again. Yipppppppeeeeeeee :D

KK: I hate it when it rains and the worms come out on the sidewalks. Once, after a really heavy rain I came out of wrok and there were so many on the ground that there were barely any non-worm-covered spots to step in. I was running and jumping (on tiptoe) all the way to my car.

Ariadne   

But besides the rain being very refreshing today....

There is this restlessness that lingers over the summer.

It just happens to spiral around the summer season catching me unawares and throwing me into nights of ennuii and sleeplessness.

What is it about the summer that makes me laziliy restless and blank?

In the other seasons I am a well of ideas and creative projects.... thats when I do my best studio work..... but during the summer I am as dry as a riverbed in the drought season when it comes to my art work.

Even taking a short walk today I couldn't focus on a train of thought everything seemed to spiral inward and out and explode and implode. A million thoughts were going through my head and I could not concentrate on one before it became a fleeting image.

My day has been off to a strange start.

I decided to quit smoking as I only have two ciggerettes left.

And I fell like I woke up from an intense night of dreaming that streched into the day.

I still feel like I'm dreaming........

dream walking in my sleep as the day stretches, yawns and rolls over into the night

what is it about the month of august that makes me feel fuzzy around the edges.

Ariadne   

Bishaaro:

Your screen name is my name... you are another me....

yeah stepping in worms can be pretty gross the sqiushy feeling on a shoes is a bit *shivers* gross

lol thats a funny image... I just had this mental picture of you playing hopscocth to your car

you don't like worms I take it?

they taste good in chocolate chip cookies believe me... mmm mmm extra protein!