Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Share your thoughts

Rahima   

Femme, don't waste your time dear. Women are in the position they are primarily because of other women.

Somehow, we have to degrade each others choices- makes some women more appealing to silly men ;) .

Ibtisam   

I agree with Bella, women should be women. I mean what could possible be better than being at your husband peck and call from when you reach 20 till your are old and grey.? Surely it is very rewarding. Don't get me wrong it might get a bit boring, annoying, but from time to time he'll throw you a few pounds your way to run to the shop and buy what he likes on you, then you can play dress up. I think it is great. I mean he will have no reason to divorce you ever, and being divorce is so so so bad, I mean which normal women wants to be divorced? You should try your best not to get divorced and normally the blame nearly always with working those far too liberal, uncultured western women who forgot their roots.

SO yes I'm with Bella, women must remain women :D

P.s. Keep on breaching, don’t mind these girls, your ideas are very noble and perfect. Unfortunately not everyone can think like you. smile.gif

Som@li   

Qoftan Bella xagee ku aasneeyd, smile.gif

Bella, meeshani Dawa ma leh, haku daalin, isjir inta aan lagu sumayn, Meher fiican dalbo, waad u qalantaaye,lol :D

I agree with Bella, women should be women. I mean what could possible be better than being at your husband peck and call from when you reach 20 till your are old and grey.? Surely it is very rewarding. Don't get me wrong it might get a bit boring, annoying, but from time to time he'll throw you a few pounds your way to run to the shop and buy what he likes on you, then you can play dress up. I think it is great. I mean he will have no reason to divorce you ever, and being divorce is so so so bad, I mean which normal women wants to be divorced? You should try your best not to get divorced and normally the blame nearly always with working those far too liberal, uncultured western women who forgot their roots.

SO yes I'm with Bella, women must remain women

P.s. Keep on breaching, don’t mind these girls, your ideas are very noble and perfect. Unfortunately not everyone can think like you.

:D Classic!

P.S what a nonsensical thread and that’s my view.

-Lily-   

Hey Bella,

If I was guaranteed I didn’t have to change stinky diapers, or deal with making food for a grumpy Farax, hey, I’ll join you in your leisurely life style. By all means, I can live as a lady of leisure :D . He can work all day, get nannies for the kids, a chef for lunches and dinners and I can shop for the world, lie on exotic beaches and pamper myself all day. And No, I wouldn't get bored of this.

p.s. Wlc smile.gif

Paragon   

The usual suspects, the usual comments, the usual attempts at humour and cynicism, the usual futility, the usual....

OK, a better line to tow would be very amusing right about now smile.gif . Please, be creative ladies. Give us a new show :D .

Princesa, your mind works beautifully smile.gif .

Rahima   

^I suggest you behave yourself young man, i can see that you're itching for a fight.

Yes we all know which side of the sensibility (or lack of in your case) fence you sit on, but enough is enough, you don't want to give us any more reasons to poke fun at you, or do you?

-Lily-   

Originally posted by Paragon:

The usual suspects, the usual comments, the usual attempts at humour and cynicism, the usual futility, the usual....

Paragon, you've summed yourself (and the reaction of some other dear SOL male members) up beautifully smile.gif .

Jamster   

How dare she; how double dare she indeed! This girl must be gagged for such a sacrilegious utterings. How dare she suggest that women should cleverly use men to their ends? That is just not the done thing. It goes against the grain of egalitarianism which women had so deservedly earned through sheer hard work audacity. I mean, what happens to all the education you have received? You seem educated and articulate- all these years of hard labour and waking in the middle of the night for that exam you had to revise; all that down in the toilet because you want to have a successful marriage? What a blasphemy.

Lily,

Good luck for the Rich Farah or more to the point, welcome to the greeze pol that is career.

Paragon   

^I'm sure she'll be back soon enough. We're depending on her, Castro :D .

Lily, maxaa dhacay, hadalka aan iri miyaad yara dhibsatey? Waa caadi nooh smile.gif .

Ibtisam   

Lol, no she'll be back, I have faith in her and she sounds like she can hold her ground. I like her. Strange thing is I cannot imagine her being the obedient raaliyo she describes. I really cannot, she seems too strong minded and she has a fire about her and is not afraid to stand for her self and her believes. I don’t see her compromising this. In fact I think naaftas aay issugu keenlayad if he stepped out of line. :D

Paragon   

^She's something good, but I cannot yet map her out altogether. When I do we'll know.

Ibti, do you what I know about your character? smile.gif