Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Share your thoughts

snotty???

Did you not read some of their comments????...I didn't mean to come across as 'snotty' I was merley expressing my views, off course people are allowed to disagree with what i say, we all think DIFFERENTLY.

anyway this is getting tedious now

I dnt know why people are getting worked up and emtional

it's a FORUM, Everyones here to EXPRESS their views!

Then can you please tell me what you expected when you posted this? What was your goal really? (I'm being sincere, swear).

Were the commenters rude? Yes. Were you? Um, yes. I really didn't read the whole thread --- I skimmed over it and got the overall point. I was reponding to your posts.

Castro   

^^^ Don't get on the wrong side of Femme, she'll tear you up. lol.

Femme, wouldn't you want a man to work and take care of you while you play dress up at home?

Come on, admit it.

Even I want someone to take care of me while I watch TV and play Nintendo all day.

Cara.   

Take it easy Bella Princesa x-Lil Cutie-x. You've gotten the message across loud and clear. Now be a good girl and wait for the buyers. Don't listen to Castro, no JPEG will do your product justice.

It's times like these I regret being a moderator.

LOL@ Sii soco. Good bye dear and don't let the door hit ya on ur way out.

[Edit]. Castro, I bet you would. I don't know...I think work sucks and staying at home sucks. Don't know --- what else is there to do other than those two? I'm at a loss. I deeply hate both options.

Cara.   

I dunno, I can think of plenty to do if I was not working for a living.

1. I would develop expensive hobbies, like bathing in crushed Olympic dreams and babies' tears. Three times a day. I'm sure someone could be encouraged to sell their babies' tears by the thimbleful, especially if this meant they could stay at home and be ladylike in the pursuit of a morally salubrious lifestyle.

2. I would breed Venus fly traps to become mobile so that they could go hunting, except not for flies but for human toes and fingers (and other dangly appendages). Imagine if one of those was lurking in the shadows on your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'm sure this would lead to many an Olympic record being broken, such as fastest sprint, high and long jumps, and even bobsledding. Hmmm this might have an interesting tie in to dream #1, should explore further...

3. I would buy a McDonald's storefront, then put up a Burger King menu but give people only Wendy's burgers. Mainly for the confusion, but also because Wendy's is a superior fast food joint and people should know this.

This is, of course, only the first month or so, but I'm sure I could come up with other equally gripping plans.

Castro   

You, my dear Cara, are the anti-minyaro. Irresistible, nonetheless.

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

I think work sucks and staying at home sucks. Don't know --- what else is there to do other than those two? I'm at a loss. I deeply hate both options.

How about raising kids? You into breeding? I'm thinking of moving to your neck of the woods.

hahaha@ Cara. LOVE IT. Esp. number three. How deliciously devious.

Castro -- I love kids ---- that belong to other people smile.gif And stay far away from Canada --- it's pretty but it's also hella boring (or maybe I'm boring? dunno).

Bella - P -- Hope you're not taking this too seriously. Don't run way when your asked to explain yourself. Peace.

^^^^ what part of sii soco didnt you understand :D

I didn't know there are stepford wives still around. I had the feeling they will bore you to death tho...unless she is sizzling and expert in seduction (and blessed with imagination). :D

Cheers

Kool_Kat   

First Castro writes this:

Don't get on the wrong side of Femme, she'll tear you up. lol.

Then FF writes this:

It's times like these I regret being a moderator.

It is only fair to get an image of edward-scissorhands.jpg

Waa cabsaday!!! :D:D

As for the topic: a woman's place is in the kitchen, eemaxaa ka murmoysiin...Well not just the kitchen, she is the wife, the mother, the cook, the dish-washer, the floor mopper, the garbage thrower, the washroom cleaner, the babysitter, the diaper changer, and the laundry person, just to name a few...If she gets thru all the above, no reason for her to sit around, she can start washing down the walls, with bleach...

momsdr7.png

Kabaxay...

LOZ, I'm giving you the stink eye...but with your developmentally stunted eyes I'm pretty sure you wouldn't notice.

Kool-Kat -- I'm getting hives just reading that. At times I wish I was a man. They don't get how good they got it.

Buuxo   

My thoughts on this is that if one can maintain a balance without neglecting her children(including the husband) icon_razz.gif than why not?.I have been raised by strong somali women to know that this balance is not impossible. My mother has beening working at such a young age and still is and she wasn't brainwashed by any western ideology.And I can't sit idle and just wait to be rescued by Faarax to provide for me ,I find asking anyone for money a huge hurdle and have never asked my parents for money.....apart from waxey ii garteen.So even if i didn't needed to work , I would still contribute to society and have my own financial stability.

LoL She's a mod?....*Shock Shock, horror, horror*

arh oh well

I guess I have def added much needed new flavour/a bit of spice to this place! ;)

and who cares if you lot don't agree? :)

Peace iyo luv somalis