Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Share your thoughts

Blessed   

Allah diradiraaleyaashan bal eeg.

Bella,

Don't be scared habo, you're entitled to your views. Welcome and Habeen wanaagsan. smile.gif

p.s your list also applies to men, just replace the 'she' with a 'he'. The answer must be in the 'plenty more'..

Malika   

^Maa aragtee,they making out like there are some boggy women here.. :D

Bella hunno,let me ask you a question.What does the term "Independent Woman" mean to you?

ps.I changed a socket fuse today and yesterday I changed the oil in my car,does that make me a brainwashed Xalimo?

I earn my bread,shelter and educate my daughter single handedly so did my mother and grand mother..I come from a lineage of very independent women and that hasnt compromised their being mothers,wives etc etc..So I find the word bullshid quite offensive to me,my mother and my grandmother,calling our choices and joys of being independent bullshid isnt cool young sis..

icon_razz.gif Dont make assumptions dear!

Originally posted by Malika:

Marx indeed from the comfort of your cozy council house one cant verify rape,through police investigations and doctors,but in warzone how is that supposed to be done?[Think boy!]

Malika, dont peach! you also make assumptions on things you clearly dont understand. There is nothing worse than being a hypocrite! fix up!

LoL@Blessed

Malika, I sincerley appologise for offending you walaalo, that was honestly not my attention so iga raaliahow(don't mind my af somali)

I wouldn't say I was making 'assumption's I was just stating my opinion based on what i've seen.

But I understand where your coming from walaalo.

Malika   

Bella,I wasnt trully offended,it will take more then that hunno to offend me..I was just initiating you to SOL..Heh

MARX..GROW UP KIDDO! :mad:

LoooL, This place is mad

Naw, she said I offended her and that weren't my intentions so it's only right that I appologise, i wasn't appologising for how I feel, I'm true to myself and if some people want to consider me appologising as a 'weakness' then thats their business

Malika   

^ :D:D kadaa gabadha she is new,and this place can trully confuse someone.For instance take A&T..Lol,he is still confused and its been 5 months now since he joined..Heh