Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

QUESTION FOR THE MEN!!!

Posted by Afuufsan :D

waxaan rabay inaan idin weydiiyo walaashaa kula dhalatay maku dari leheed nin xabsi kasoo baxay? waxaa su'aal meeshaan soo galeysa, maxaa lagu xukumay? kufsasho (rape), dil (murder) tuugnimo iyo wixii la mid ah.

Su'aasha ma dhana xaajiyo, YES, i would definitely ask me self, why? and what he went to prison for?.....

now the circumstances i would give my daughter's hand to an ex-convict are only if he committed these two crimes:

1)FIRST DEGREE MURDER

2)RAPE

IF he has gone to prison for any other reason, then my asnwer is NOOOO..

Now lemme tell you why my reasons of handling this hypothetical question as such..It is because if your gonna give your daughter's hand to a convict/ex-convict, give it to the one that has the highest rankings, NOT to a tiny winy who has done time for a reckless offences.....

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

What matters is that my sister's happiness, if she wants him go ahead... but if i know this guy is really bad man, i would advice her, coz i don't want my sister to be in the same house with murdered... if that man made tawbah and came from it.. hell yeah.. i would give him.. but no abusement for my sister.. or i would kill him.. and i'll be in jail..

u took a life u should give yours too! u ppl 3 strike u is toast! damn! we love i love my governor Arnold!

hey seriously, alot of you didnt get the hook on this top! lololol.. man! u ladies is deep!

u ce xalimos opt of so-called muslimized criminal from perisons, who specilize in chasing xalimos! so this really a coded message about these ppl!

just recently this happened in la! home-gal weds one of them guys! and guess, he didnt tell her that hes already married to another xalimo with a kid! he married the new one under nikkaax! so now, she cant even sue the dude! cuz she aint married under legal law in usa! she hasnt seen him is the wedding nite!! :confused:

Xoogsade   

Rudy, Good point lol. Horta ninka Soomaali Miyaa? It sounds like he is a brother Convert who accepted islam in Jail. In that Case, Allah knows best.

I have some thoughts about the Odds. Convicts have trouble living a decent life anyway and earning a good wage after they come out OF PRISON within the USA. So the poor girl would have to take care of him for life unless they move to somewhere outside the US where he can teach English and make a living at least(if he can read and write that is). Being businessman can also alleviate the pain of relying on others to hire him which they won't.

A white Convert once came to our state from another State. He converted to islam in Prison. Miskiinka, He couldn't find a decent job because of his bad record, he couldn't marry the Somali girl he wanted to marry because when he called back home to her parents, they just screamed over the phone at the girl for wanting to marry Gaalka Cad(to somalis whites are just Gaal), We couldn't convince them the guy was a white Muslim. Talk about difficulties. The odds stacked against the girl and her new husband if she goes for him are tremendous to say the least.

jeceelkaan la sheegaayo dadka qalbiguu ka waalaa. Some people would just do about anything illogical to have a piece of the person whom they have fallen for. Better not "LOVE" to be sane lol I think HONESTLY. And I don't claim perfection or to be a muslim without a sin. Just presenting some difficult facts that come with having a criminal record in the US. Many of us who live here know the forms we sign to get a job, acquire driver's license or just about anything that is necessity in life. It is a slow death someone is dying when they have a criminal record under their belt. These are the issues the Woman should keep in Mind regardless of her commitment to the Guy.

homie! u aint seen no somali who convert in jail or anywhere else to islam right? this is a system to come from the bottom of the barrel in the jail systems. but alot of these ppl abuse this holly apportunity!now, guess who is out there for the kill! i rest my case!!

Xoogsade   

Rudy, Whatever floats their boat lool. It is cruel world out there.

Sometimes the reasons are acceptable as in the case of my ex-neighbour who was driving a car and hit a pole where consequently one of the passengers died. They sent him to jail based on negligence. The Juries decided whether he should be:

A- Sent to prison for Life for manslaughter.

B- Do some time for involuntary manslaughter.

C- Or be acquitted.

They gave him three years and I am not clear what they charged him with. Having broken english helped him and this was prior to 9/11 when America was Good for Muslims. For a brother like that, We can't blame him. So having a record doesn't mean always being a bad person. Life is difficult nonetheless.

May Allah help us stay safe and clean bro. I know I could be anyone among those in Jail so I am not laughing at them. May Allah forgive us and forgive everyone else who sincerily repents. Living in America is like living on the edge, one wrong move and you got a record no matter the scale of your falter. Being a minority isn't easy as well.

brotha! all i am saying this! we somalis r born as muslims! however, these inmates who converts mainly use the religon to ues it their advantages, like sowing their seeds! u get my drift! and they take advantage of innocent xaliimos!! word!! u have no idea the damage that exists in places like san diego!!

Xoogsade   

Rudy, There could be lack of many somali guys to wed every Xaliimo in your area. I don't know bro! This is natural for a community who finds itself in a larger society where the pool of marriageable men and women among their ethnic group can shrink and some of the sexes are left with little option though I doubt that is the case. If some of them find others attractive and islam is not an issue for them(the man or the woman is a muslim already), then there is nothing wrong with it. Problem arises only when the attraction is based on some common grounds that have nothing to do with values but Living on the wild side, partying and meeting others(those other nonmulsim ethnic men) in that way.

Some women in our area marry black Muslims because they are divorced with kids. I only know two Somali guys who married recently a single mother with a daughter/kids, but there isn't that many I suppose who would marry such women. May be a guy ay jiq ku tahay oo single motherka is leh iska biidheyso ;) I would doubt any Somali man's intension who marries a woman with Kids. We don't have that many men who would do that. I haven't seen many at least but others might have with the exception of my brother in law who married my sister after she was divorced with six kids. I was flubbergusted and wondered whether the guy was serious or not. But after I talked to him, He sounded genuine and a good guy. that is why I told my sis to hold on to him and i will pay the bills if I have to loool.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Oh my Allah. I'm too sick(physically) to respond to this.

When I said the above, I was referring to an actual illness that I was already suffering from before I read this- I was physically unable to type or concentrate and contribute. The comment had nothing to do with the hypotethical situtation presented. I can see how it was easily as seen as such though. Blame it on the high temperature.

Once again the mention of the "f" word. Boring.

I'm surprised by some of the reactions here. When it comes to the crunch, Somalis won't even accept their own people if they belong to a certain clan without a terrible fuss! How dainty the hypothetical responses are. It's bringing out the best in some. I'm not convinced.

Just because he's been punished doesn't mean he's repented, does it? Perhaps all he regrets is that he got caught. Someone suggested the guy marry into a family that doesn't know about his violent past. Sorry bro. That's just unacceptable. What he has done is no small matter. Taking another life and raping! We're all at the mercy of Allah's final judgement, muderers or no but we can't make decisions like this based on the little information provided: if that was all I knew of a man's story, the initial advice to anyone would be a very clear no but I would want to know more. As Muslims we have to work with what facts we know (assuming he has admitted to the crimes) and the little that is presented here is not doing the guy any favours.

The men are always responding to questions directed at the women, what's the big deal?

Pucca   

STEPS:

1) read quran on your dear sister, perhaps shaitan has taken control of her mind.

2) if after quran reading she decides she still wants to marry this ex-prisoner then have have her drink some tahleel.

3) after this if she still insists on marrying the fellow...bless her, pray to Allah that He watch over her and her children.

AMEN!

Asalaam aleykum

Unfortunately as the article has been written in somali couldnt get the real message. But from what Ive grasped My advice will be:

For a week tell the lady to pray Salatul Istikhara. If the marriage is meant for her she will find her heart inclined to marrying him. If heavy well means the marriage isnt meant to be.

Walikum salaam

LuCkY   

Assalaamu Alaikum,

SisSade, here is a summary:

Jalaqsan is asking a hypotheticaL question and its directed at the men.

Shes asking them if they wouLd agree to Let their sister marry an ex-con. Hes been in prison for 10yr for either raping,murdering, theft and the Like.The girL wants to marry him.Question, wouLd you give him your sisters hand in marriage?

That is roughLy transLated I hope that heLps.

This is just a scenario which means it does not concern Jalaqsan so...!

PEace :D !

OG Moti   

man who did rape is to me a huge criminal.. that animalistic approach to the human being (female).. such man has no respect not only to women but to the whole human race.. such man has no dignity or deserve a second chance.. killing someone is a crime... but raping to me is bigger because you killing someone emotionaly and pyschologically and that is bigger than the taking of life...

So my answer is .. not only saying no to him but he should be ordered to be away from her 1000 kilometer or he will be shot to death... that is my position from rapist.. i hate them and i have no mercy for them... full stop... peace