Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

QUESTION FOR THE MEN!!!

Salaams akhayaarta

waxaan rabay inaan idin weydiiyo walaashaa kula dhalatay maku dari leheed nin xabsi kasoo baxay? waxaa su'aal meeshaan soo galeysa, maxaa lagu xukumay? kufsasho (rape), dil (murder) tuugnimo iyo wixii la mid ah.

Ogaaw, ninkaan 10 sano uu xabsi ku jiray...walaashaana wey rabtaa. Marka waxaan ku weydiinayaa ninkaas maku dari leheed walaashaa?

plz soo jawaaba!

IL CAPO   

Everybody deserves a second chance no matter what and we all make silly mistakes that we live to regret for the rest of our lives and I would like to believe that the brother made a judgemental error (Give him the benefit of the doubt)and he deserves a second chance just the way we would all want to be given a second chance.

Your sister must have seen some quality in the brother and you and the rest of your family should respect that after all it is her decision and it is only her who is going to live by her decision for the rest of her life.

I let you in a secret, "There is No Saint Like a Reformed Sinner" trust me he will make a great husband, and all he is asking for is a second chance.

Peace.

Originally posted by IL CAPO:

Everybody deserves a second chance no matter what and we all make
silly mistakes
that we live to regret for the rest of our lives

U think murder and rape are silly mistakes? I'm shocked at your lack of judgement MR. IL CAPO. These are crimes that take profound conviction, planning and thinking through. Hardly an accident and never a mistake.

Jalaqsan, I'd be very surprised at the girl who falls for such an individual. I hate condemning people and it’s a last resort, but some1 who committed such heinous crimes shouldn’t even be let out in the public, let alone into the sanctity that is marriage.

nafta   

^^^ gabdho ogaada...she asked for the male opinion, so stop coming on so strong about it, besides men tend to think more objectively about this sort of thing while women would probably react emotionally to it...so let the guys answer in peace and then make whatever comment smile.gif

P.S. Is it me or do most threads of this poster (jalaqsan) get met with somewhat negative responses...i don't know it might be me but it caught my eye anyhow....

NGONGE   

Heh. I can’t wait for the feminists to arrive and TELL you very clearly that this story has nothing to do with men. If she wants to marry an ex-convict, it’s her CHOICE. Her brothers have no say in the matter.

You, my sister, are staring a potential catfight right in the face. Lets hope this warning of mine will at least prepare you for the reproofs.

As for the question, bearing in mind that it’s a hypothetical one; my instinct would lead me to resist such a union. Still, since it’s only guessing on our part without knowing the details of such a person’s crime nor the person’s character, I could very easily have gone the other way and agreed with the brother above.

Peace, love and a stray rubber glove (not because it’s important or anything. It just seemed to rhyme with the first two words. Anyway, it might come in handy when trying to beat off the hordes of indignant feminists).

Hi 7 of 9 :D

As a (Wo)Man I Yes she should marry him...but first he has to be castrated.....without anesthesia. Hmmmm...he shouldnt he alive for that matter.

NO need for him to sully the gene pool.

:mad: :mad:

Khayr   

Salaamz,

My pesonal naseexa/advice

is for the brother not to marry anyone that knows about his jail sentenance or convication.

Waa fadhixaad iyo caaeb ina warakaas oo kaleyee

dadka oogadhaan.

If a family knows about that and you marry their daughter, u better believe it that u're future wife and her family will use that against you

in arguments, family disputes and any time they are mad at u :rolleyes:

As for the girls family, leave him alone

and spare him the ridicule and embarassment that awaits him. You are alredy wondering what he was in jail for and lord knows if u find out, how you will treat him.

So seperate ways and let it be!

Thats my personal advice.

And Allah and his Rasul know best.

She can marry him . . . ppl can do mistakes but first was he accused or it is reality that he did this ??

If she LOVES HIM ,, Yeah let him marry her . .

First of this seems to be a hypothetical question...atleast from my understanding of the question.

2. Matters of the heart arent easy to deal with...so you have to be in that persons shoes to know what it feels like.

3. From the little I know about ladies especially this generation. Bad boys are an attraction.

4. Give ahuman being the benefit of the doubt depending on the crime....

May Allah be the judge too.

of course it's a hypathetic question.........aduunka wax kasto waa la arkaa soo mala socotiino

Il Capo my man...rape n murder=silly mistakes, whoow

plz ppl continue....I find this very intresting to read

Nafta....well what can I say, I'm different person with unique mind.....ppl are allowed to criticise my ideas....laakiin ogaaw su'aashaan waa hypathetic

Quantem Leap- bad boys are an attraction? not in my world babe

plzz do continue....

Taqwa   

Jalaqsan,

Walaal marka hore Salaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, secondly barasho wacan. It would be in your best interest and the interest of your sister if you where to seek out advice from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of our adored Prophet (PBUH). I can park myself here and confer my brief judgment on this matter but just like any other soul; I could make a grave error.

Afterwards I would like to remind you of a Surah al-Ahzaab when Allah (SWT) says: "Among the believers are men who have been true to what they have pledged to God."

Let me ask you this question. Does Rape and Murder constitute the fulfillment of one’s faith to Allah? May Allah ease this for you.

Faheema.   

I know this Q is for the guys only, but I couldn’t help noticing your caring, understanding and considerate answers…maybe it’s because this a hypothetical Q, nevertheless it is relevant in our community today and I am sure all of you want what is best for your sister, even if your input does have any effect on the outcome of the situation.

So let’s be realistic, the truth of the matter is you really wouldn’t know how you would respond to this news until you were in that predicament. Ideally that is how you would like to react, lakiin these are not petty crimes and I am sure you would give some serious thought and consideration.