Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

QUESTION FOR THE MEN!!!

Bess.   

no.... :rolleyes: what said is ....i would rather die...than be raped at all....capiche....the thought of living with rape ...is unbearable i would think....don't get me wrong u can live with it...but the just the thought alone... :mad: :mad:

^^^ girl I couldn't agree with u more....

maba rumeysan keri iney rape ka la fudutahay Qacda iyo tuujiye.....do u know how traumatising rape can be subxannallah Ilaah hanaga xijaabo annaka iyo intii muslim ah.

I rather die...... :mad: :rolleyes:

Wiilo   

^^^ok.ok girls......Rape aa kaas waa naxdin and I couldn't agree u too more...I rather die then rape

Subhanallaah....Ilaahay hanaga dhowro rape iyo wax la mid ah............

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Krupt33   

If she wants him I dont think anyone in her family that could stop her from marryin him. So it doesnt matter what you think of him, this is 2004 and is up to the girl. I dont think anyone can stop her expect her self. As for me the only guy I wouldnt give my sister to is a guy with a rape cause I have alot of sisters and I would want that for them.

Jalaqsaneeey xabiibi heedhe,

Horta ninka miyaa lagu tuhmay inuu waxaan sameeyay mise really wuu sameeyay waa 100% waad hubtaa ??

Secondly, Hadii iyada ay jeceshahay oo ay rabto ninka waxba yaan la is wareerin ee ha lagu daro, what it the matter,,,, markaa ama jeel ha la gasho ama dayaxa ha kula noolaato ilayn waa jacaylkeediiye .....

Originally posted by besbaaso:

no.... :rolleyes: what said is ....i would rather die...than be raped at all....capiche....the thought of living with rape ...is unbearable i would think....don't get me wrong u can live with it...but the just the thought alone... :mad: :mad:

They both are cowardly act, but c'mon being murdered there is no coming back from that, you are putting your pride over life it self, thats selfish

Qac Qaac   

They both are cowardly act, but c'mon being murdered there is no coming back from that, you are putting your pride over life it self, thats selfish

Nyce.. that was the point i was trying to make all the time... Murdered u not here, u gone.. to akhira..

I changed my mind. I guess I was a little bit harsh earlier.

IF a girl is ****** enough to marry him...then they both should be beaten within an inch of their lives...disowned and allowed to marry afterward.

An ***** and a convict marrying each other sounds right to me.

Bess.   

i don't know about u ...but don't u think being raped is harsh?.....besides what kind of life can u have after rape....living with pity or sometimes contempt....and most of all shame and fear....is that a way to live?..... :confused:

Pucca   

after being raped, one(the girl) feels dirty, empty, scared..etc its a traumatizing incident that i hope none of you will ever face. you can not image the life that person lives after being raped

i personally would perfer to be dead then raped any day, call it selfish, but it beats having to look over my shoulder constently in fear or having to live with the emotional problems that it comes with.

Id rather be alive. Rape is a traumatic event...but you survive and go on. THere are alot of things which are worse.

Dont you think you guys are going a little too emotional...dramatic?