Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

QUESTION FOR THE MEN!!!

nuune   

looooooooooool@tuuujiska waryaahee loooooooooool maxaad tirina ar igaarka dayyuus ha dhihin walaashaa lee cishqi dhex mareenee

Qac Qaac   

malaa'ik iyo nuur aa isku maqli jiray.. waa maxay dark la sheegayo. amee shaydaan aragtay...

waraa dayuus is a pimp... this guy is raper..

I think, killing is bigger sin, then raping, coz the person is no longer here living in this world.. while from raping u could recover from it.. so i disagree Moti..

LuCkY   

Assalaamu Alaikum,

QQ

while from raping u could recover from it..

You say that Like its nothing...as if though youve experienced it first hand.I beg to differ...women(i dont know about men)do not recover easiLy if at aLL from rape...you couLdnt begin to phatom the first thing about it and the damage it does is worse than being dead.

PEace :D !

STOIC   

Lucky Star, thanks for the translation.

What a judgemental pricks!. Who are we to judge someone character by the degree of his prior record.If Allah can forgive the repenters then i guess we are to forgive.I am not in anyway advicing(not that anyone cares) the girl to go ahead with the marriage.

Tuujiye   

LS

women(i dont know about men)do not recover easiLy if at aLL from rape...

Trust me MEn is worse..Nin la xoogay maxuu aduunka ugaga nool yahay. He will never recover physicaly and mentaly. But for Women they will recover physicaly but not mentaly. They are lots of woman that were raped at the cival war..subxanalah.. but they have recovert physicaly but they will never recover mentaly.

you couLdnt begin to phatom the first thing about it and the damage it does is worse than being dead.

LOL..filin hindi maa dhigoosaa...

Wareer badanaa

Blessed   

It's in instances like these that i feel the absence of a khilaafa system. If the sharia was practiced such scum wouldn't be alive. I'm sorry I wouldn't allow myself to courted by a rapist / murderer. If any of the girls in my family were foolish enough to entertain waxaas oo kale - I'de beat her with my dacas till she got her senses back.

We're getting far too liberal for my liking!

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by 7 of 9:

U think
murder
and
rape
are silly mistakes? These are crimes that take profound conviction, planning and thinking through. Hardly an accident and never a mistake.

were you present when he was committing the murder

and the rape? are you sure he is a murderer and rapist? that is why i asked the brother to be given the benefit of the doubt!

i have seen innocent people go to jail for crimes they haven't committed,so are those people guilty as charged too?not that i am saying it is OK to murder and rape,God Forbid but i believe the brother deserves a second chance and if the sister

is willing to give him that second chance, whos to say he wont change and become a better man and a husband?

and yes, even a serious crime as rape and murder could be a mistake,have you ever heard of a peer pressure my sister? i have seen people commit crimes because their so-called home boys pushed them to do it, so would you sentence a kid to death just because he was trying to impress his pals?

Peace.

Bess.   

there might be truth to him being a rapist or a murderer....i wouldn't risk it....i think that rape might actually be worse than death.... :mad: ...

Qac Qaac   

so u saying if someone gets raped, it was better for that person to die.. give up all life.. can't bare herself.. not worth of living anymore..