Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

How was your night?

wyre   

My nights are too little my days are very much, I sometimes feel like "if I had billions of dollars i'ld have slept 24 7 365

wyre   

Haatu;911143 wrote:
Well had a chem exam and procrastinating instead of revising for the Maths exam.

which grade are you :D

Blackflash;910876 wrote:
Cramming for a calculus test while watching Netflix, plan on doing the same tonight.

Is the movie line ups on Netflix in Canada the same as the US? The Netflix here doesn't show too many releases and if they do, it takes them years. But they have some good documentaries and other good stuff.

oba hiloowlow;911758 wrote:
i had a tough night too much work to do in the job, my back is killing me hate this xamaali life.

LoL, I did that for 4yrs. Only thing I liked about it was the pay, and the overtime u could make if u came in on ur days off. The construction (Xamaali/Fuundi) jobs have kinda dried up now cuz of the economy, hope it picks back up. :)

oba hiloowlow;911760 wrote:
dayum,this is just a short term job , im building my future alhamdulilah. I work in a warehouse tho.

A warehouse eh, that's not too bad. How are the construction job markets like in Europe?

man the stress is the worst part of it. You have to study a construction program in high school to get a job but like america it has dried ip here as well due to the economy.

Coofle   

Blackflash;910876 wrote:
Cramming for a calculus test while watching Netflix, plan on doing the same tonight.

Calculus, oh Calculus....kkk..At one point I used to shine at those staff, ..Even in my sleep I used to dream about calculating calculus, Trigonometric proofs, complex numbers, matrix etc....now they are just titles to me...PS .. in our days calculators were not allowed in exams, you gotta work out everything, those days students have it easy , they take fat scientific calculators to exam....

Haatu, now if you ask me about a Mole!, I would think of the edges of a mole, its color, progression etc.kkkk not about chemical mole.

Tonight was a cliche to me...

Haatu   

Coofle, there was a dirty question on a titration where you had to find out the oxidation state of Vanadium (Vn) just from the number of moles of Manganate ions! Bloody impossible!

Coofle;911776 wrote:
Calculus, oh Calculus....kkk..At one point I used to shine at those staff, ..Even in my sleep I used to dream about calculating calculus, Trigonometric proofs, complex numbers, matrix etc....now they are just titles to me...
PS
.. in our days calculators were not allowed in exams, you gotta work out everything, those days students have it easy , they take fat scientific calculators to exam....

Haatu, now if you ask me about a Mole!, I would think of the edges of a mole, its color, progression etc.kkkk not about chemical mole.

Tonight was a cliche to me...

My calculus class is proof-intensive so calculator aren't allowed (they're not of much use anyway).