Sign in to follow this  
Pucca

ethiopians vs somalians

I dont hate ethiopians infact ive come across many nice ethiopians just like any other ethnic group, but what i do have a very big problem is the Ethiopian Government their policies and certain historical events. It is the Ethiopian Government who secretly dispossed the somali people of their land by playing up the fact that they were "christians in a sea of muslims", It was the Ethiopian Government who continues to meddle with the affairs of the somali people, they support the break up of Somalia heard of the phrase divide and rule?

It was also this Government who is taking advantage of the so called war on terror in order to target somalis who rightfully are protecting what is OUR homeland. This Government employs the tactics of the isreali Government by attempting dilute the population of somalis by encouraging settlements, this Government attempted to wipe out the identity of somalis in the Haud-******ia region by wiping out the somali language. Remember Haile Selaisse had the deluded belief that Somalis WERE Ethiopians and that even the city of Mogadishu rightfully belonged to them.It was also this Government who has murdered fellow somalis by blocking essential food aid during the great famines in the Haud-******ia region, and allowing AIDS infected prostitutes into somali occupied areas of Djibouti and various places throughout somalia. :mad: :mad: :mad:

But i should be fair and say that the Ethiopian Government is hated by many "Ethiopians" themselves, Oromos have been treated like crap for years

Now that ive blown of a little steam back to the situation you have discribed this is something that should not happen somalis as muslims should treat fellow muslims with the respect they deserve no true muslim would act in this manner.

I certainly would not and neither would all the somalis i know.

OG_Girl   

bulo and Urban, thanks guys I learned new things from u.

fey , I did not mean to confuse u , tell me what u don't understand about what I said and I will explain to U.

Other thing now u confusing me , I read ur original post with ur lil story, I thought U were talking about some one else then u back and said that it happened to u , so r u Ethiopian or somali? as I undrstood u said u r half Ethiopian?

Well, I understand ur pain , my advice to u there is a lot of somali love ethiopian so deal with those and avoid others whom don't like U, as simple as that since my reasons not enough for u.!!.

Salam

Blessed   

I don't hate Ethiopians or anyone else for the simple fact of them being from another country. Whilst, it’s true that Ethiopians and Somali have conflicting political interest. I don’t know how that can be taken to an individual level. And as a Somali, I don't appreciate being clustered with those arrogant and ignorant girls that do.

I think, you should ask those girls why they have a problem with you being an Ethiopian because it's them that are hating. Not Somali females as a whole. While, I feel your frustration, I think your just doing what they’ve done to you by turning this into a Somali V Ethiopian issue. How the hell are we to know, why those girls hated you for being Ethiopian- how do we even know that it was your nationality that they disliked as opposed to something else.

Sorry if my post offends! Laakin, I am sick of having to answer for the actions of other Somalis. And even more annoyed when people insist on talking on my behalf (or the Somali collective) case point: Shabeella’s list of who we Somalis hate – and how they are so quick to wash their hands of what they describe as a common Somali trait.

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Allah sw said…I have made you in to nations and tribes so that you may know one another. And that the best amongst you are the righteous.

Wasalaam.

valerie   

I hate ethopians...My sister and I beat up 3 ethopian girls for no reason..They stole a piece of our land..(which we're getting back soon..everything's going according to plan.. :D )isnt that enough reason to hate them..

NGONGE   

^^^^^^^^Pathetic^^^^^^

I said the exact same thing earlier when a pigeon flew over me and left me a nice gift.

Gediid   

So is this the hate Ethiopian thread.I kinda stumbled in by accident gin minim aay dhalam,simi Fey ye inyaa hagar lijooj jinkilaad tabalash towal silasa tey baakish.

I don't hear anyone in here show the same sentiments to the Kenyans or have we all forgotten they too have Somali land mise our hate is one dimensional in nature.

Bachelor   

gin minim aay dhalam,simi Fey ye inyaa hagar lijooj jinkilaad tabalash towal silasa tey baakish.

lool...Gediid I can tell from here you have a thick accent. ;) good try ..

OG_Girl   

I don't hear anyone in here show the same sentiments to the Kenyans or have we all forgotten they too have Somali land mise our hate is one dimensional in nature.

Gadiid, Bro, who said we r in love with Kenyans?

The thread was " why Somalis hate Ethiopians" just incase if u mixing things together!.As u see there is some somalis "love" ethiopian and asking me to forget what is mine!, So the bottom line, yes Kenya has our land too (thanks for reminding us), we r not forgetting. There is good number of us still dreaming to have Great Somalia... all 5 somali together and one day live in peace together.

Salam

NGONGE- LoL. Some people say that's good luck.

Out of curiosity, where did it land? I hope it wasn't on your head :( . Ya miskiin.

Paragon   

Lol, no son! Kenyans? ah! they aren't worth the talk.

Remember, 'Kani galbey ku kale moyee'? Kan kale waa the kenyan...

NGONGE   

NGONGE .. let me ask you, which country do you exactly come from, or in which country were you brought up?

Born in Burco, raised in the gulf and brainwashed in the UK. But my heart belongs to the People’s Republic of Congo.