Sign in to follow this  
Pucca

ethiopians vs somalians

HONEY-D   

I believe the Ethopians are the most nicest people i have ever come across But Unfortunetely its their goverment i've got problem with i hope that makes sense.

well said INTUITION.

NGONGE   

I can’t understand people who hate a collective and blame individuals for the faults, crimes and atrocities of that collective. A case in point, the Jews; Now, I’m told I should hate the Jews. But why should I?

I can hate the state of Israel and all it stands for but I can’t hate any and every Jewish person! Of course I don’t love them either and embrace them as my brothers, But to hate them?

Hate is a very strong emotion, it’s usually accompanied by rudeness, violence and undignified acts. If my next door neighbour is a Jew who has no connection or contact with the state of Israel and does not believe or agree with that country’s policies (as many Jews do), I can’t see myself hating them and making my dislike of them clearly obvious.

As a Muslim, it’s my duty to be nice and polite to everyone who is not my openly declared enemy. Even with enemies, there are countless instances in Islam whereby people better than us have treated their enemies with respect and helped them in marginal issues (e.g., Salahuddin AL Ayyubi’s surgeon being sent to treat the Byzantine commander while the war was still raging).

Now I return to the Ethiopians, we’re talking about a third world country that’s only slightly better than Somalia because it has a functioning government and a bit of stability. However, in every thing else, they’re no different to us. Ignorance still prevails, poverty is rife and education is at a minimum. How the hell do you expect an everyday Ethiopian to know the ins and outs of all these political issues and blame him/her for the actions of it’s own government?

Worse still, how can you blame and hate fellow Muslims in such a scenario?

Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) judges us as individuals, why then should we judge people as a collective and blame them for the sins of others?

It gets even worse when the poster being attacked here is only half Ethiopian and half Somali. What do you do then? Hate the left side of her body and love the right one? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Qac Qaac   

hating an ethiopian for what the British done is wrong to me. we don't ethiopians because they have different religion then us. but as the sister in this topic she is one of us. she is muslim, i love her more than any somali who becomes gaal.

i just think, we should hate the british even if we live in their country coz they did this to us. ethiopians u can't really blame them other then accepting the land..so don't take your anger to the ethopians and ask money from the british... is pathetic.

OG_Girl   

Well, is easy to lecture and talk love and hate and so on... when ur land is not taken ur people not been killed and others in prison!!.

Other thing since we all know British who gave Palastin to Israelian therefore we have to blame British only and love Israelian ?? hmm

to be honest I hate them both .

Hope some people make sense ONCE in their life time!.I don't care who gave them I am dealing with who has my land.

Salam

Qac Qaac   

Hope some people make sense ONCE in their life time!.I don't care who gave them I am dealing with who has my land.

how obvious u could be, u might as well just mention my name. i won't even respond to u. got better things to respond to.

Raxmah   

Somalis never seize to amaze me; the Somali pride is great – but to the extent some of us take it is absolutely unintelligent. I live in community where there many Ethiopians – I know many of them personally and they are great people.

It’s so wrong to hate an individual whether Muslims or not because of their race, or they have taken a land from Somalis. It’s Somalis that have destroyed Somalia-raped women-killed each other for the passed 10 years, I don’t think you hate your self because Somalia is in a terrible state – you are Somali right – so don’t hate Ethiopians cause Somalis have been more greater destruction to each other – than anyone has ever been.

Pucca   

A'salaam

OG; First off girl you’re so full of hate that nuttin anyone says get through to u. Second where’s the Israel/ Palestine thing comin from, I don’t see how either country is even remotely connected to the Somalia &Ethiopia issue. Third, who u hatin on? Israelis? The English? Or Ethiopians?

And lastly this goes out to everyone: I didn’t start this topic so ppl could start tossin indirect insults so if u got somethin INTELLIGENT (i aint sayin that some of the things yall said weren't intelligent aight) to say then say otherwise keep it to yourself (prophets words)

came in peace...leavin in peace

OG_Girl   

Oooh My God! fay sister I am sorry if I offended u I did not meant it.

What I said was I don't hate u as an Individually but what u stand for as a colonist my Land. , I repeat it I don't hate ethiopian coz they r Ethiopian BUT I have an issue with them coz they conolizing my Land.

Secondly Palastinan and Israelian thing was reply for some one asking meto Hate British wasn't for u. Since some Somalian whom supposed to be my blood supporting cololizers , I rest my case!.

I would add one thing: I will stand for my rights what ever some people want to show off front of "ajnabi" people , and I am not forgetting MY LAND , I will probably tell my kids and grand kids . So if some people think I will forget my land DON'T DREAM ON THAT .

how obvious u could be, u might as well just mention my name. i won't even respond to u. got better things to respond to.

I know your dying to get my attention but I've got far better things to do than play hide and seek.

Salam

Bachelor   

Fey!

It would be a fair had you mention the deep hatred Ethiopians have for Somali in general as well. Wouldn't? Else, am afraid we are depicting the Ethiopians as a "blameless". No society is perfect there are good/bad Ethiopians as well as Somalis.

A7LA-SHU   

Fey u are muslim right if im not mistaken??

coz here u were all talkin ethio this and that. defending what they did. and it was okay for them kill our ppl in their own land... and now u turning the table around making us sound as if we are the one full of hate? sweety listen don't post lame ish and expect and ppl to kiss azz and be all nice... so get used to the fact some of us will never like ethio and moveee onn aight. stop cryin out loud for god sake..

And for the rest of the Nomads here saying oh "ethios are the sweet ppl" no one said they all are walkin evils.. i said at the beginning i'll respect the muslims ones. more than that ain't happenin..

peaceee out......

Pucca   

A' salaam

[ coz here u were all talkin ethio this and that. defending what they did. and it was okay for them kill our ppl in their own land... and now u turning the table around making us sound as if we are the one full of hate? sweety listen don't post lame ish and expect and ppl to kiss azz and be all nice... so get used to the fact some of us will never like ethio and moveee onn aight. stop cryin out loud for god sake.. ]

i haven't in anyway said that ethiopians were right to kill somalians, just as the somalians weren't right to kill ethiopians. And i haven't asked yall to like ethiopians either, my questions was why do u ***** when u see an ethiopian. Lastly dearlin if this post is so lame as u so kindly put it why you takin the time to write replies? i haven't asked anyone to kiss and i wasn't cryin out for help either, so before u start throwing comments carefully read what i've

written and yes i'm a muslim, guess u didn't read that part either.

OG girl, i wasn't offended by what u said just confused, everythings aight.

bilan   

salam

i do not know why are you guys blaming only somalis.ethipians hate us too, i'm not talking about muslim ones beacuse back in somalia and before the war Oromo lived in somlia no one bothered them, and i have yet to see any somali who hates ethiopian muslims, but other ethiopian(not all of them ofcourse) hate more than anyone can imagine, and if you've ever been in their country then you know what i'm talking about.also why do some people like calling their own people racists, and ignorants, why do you only see what is wrong with us, and choose to see what is good about them, also because somalis are killing each other now, does that mean we should forget that ethiopian armies are killing somalis. people are fighting everywhere today because of land and somalis are not different.as far as i can see ethiopians hate somalis and muslims as well, and one more thing one of the reasons that somalia seems not to have a peace is because of ethiopian gov.