Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Favorite day of the week...

Miriam1   

Thursday, the day before our one day of holiday "friday" back home...i still love it and in an erie way i got it off now that iam in uni

i second that! definitely FRIDAY NITEs R THE BOMB! i usually stay up all nite just hooking up with friends, family what not!

oh yeah! i hate sunday nites too! cuz it remainds that i have to go back to work tomorrow and face a bloody Monday!!

Juxa   

back home,,,,my fav day was thursday,,,,,,qamiis qeer soo dhow,,,,,,,,

now,,,,it is wednesdays, cause i work on weekends,,,,,,wednesdays,,,i look back monday and tuesday and think god it is behind yr back,,,,,,and thursday and friday can not be as bad as :confused: now i confused my lil-brain

Macalin   

SUNDAY!

I get to chill @home all DAY!!..do some laundry catch the football games and MOST IMPORTANTLY watch 60Minutes!...i don see the outside world on sundays-no one is moving no soul just me and my own world..console myself on the dreaded monday ahead(feeling sad now!)

Iffah   

^^ aaaw...ar wiilka u ooya :D

Tuesday is my dreaded day (but you didn't ask that)..so scratch that.

My fav day is Friday because it's our holiday as it has been said...and because I get to see my friends, who I hardly see the rest of the week...that's our special night! I wouldn't even mind studying with them if that's what they're upto (hey, it happens!)

The weekend is no longer appealing to me, as I don't get my well deserved sleep :rolleyes:

Adna   

salaam

I would say FRADAY, even out loud becaue it's our holiday i mean muslim eid plus don't wrok on friday's.when it comes on thrusday i fell like friday is coming in sha'alaah, like back hoome runti my schaduall works like xamar.... love you all smile.gif

Can you say S then a A then a T don't forget the U and the R add the DAY and you got? SATURDAY!!!

I love saturdays, chill relax and don't gotta worry bout tomorrow. :D

Since we talking about days one monday morning I turned on my radio and there was this guy who was singing this:

"MONDAY sux, MONDAY sux, M-O-N-D-A-Y-S-U-C-K-S"

It was a actual song can't remember the rest only the chorus. It was very funny.

.:peace n luv:.

OG Moti   

Mizz lexus good girl, that shows u are active person, DP lazy waryaaa, saturday .. is that because it is weekend, those who choose friday good on ya, it is our day as muslims, Juxa one more thing we have in common .. Wednesday is a good day in the middle of the week, to me bad days are behind me and good relaxing days are coming .. basically the pressure comes less once u reach wednesday, Friday I love it but in here i work 12 and half hours on friday and it is just good day i can not hate it.. WEDNESDAY is my day,.... peace