Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Been asked to Give more than 100%?.. this is what it means..

OG Moti   

Ever wonder about people who say they are giving more than 100% ?

PLease Read Carefully

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants over 100%. How about achieving 103 %? Here is a little math that might prove helpful.

What makes life 100%?

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then:

H A R D W O R K

8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%.

K N O W L E D G E

11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%

But,

A T T I T U D E

1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%

And,

B U L L S H I T

2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%

So it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close, Attitude will get you there, and Bullsshit will take you over the top.

But look how far asss kissing will take you.

A S S K I S S I N G

1 19 19 11 9 19 19 9 14 7 = 118%.

So the next time someone ask you to give more than 100%, you know what is required of you.

P E A C E

ScarFace   

OG MOTI that was funny man

diamond_princess hahahahah jokeraaad

well well next tyme someone tells me yu have to give over 100% to achhieve someting I WILL START BULLSHYTING.... ;););)

OG_Girl   

Moti , that was good but no wonder warlords refusing our people live in peace coz word P E A C E only worths 27%.

salaam

OG Moti   

OG girl .. smart girl.. .. i want to do 118% but i dont like asskissing, walahi this is how it goes where i work in Asia... those who asskiss the boss always get promoted and the justification is they work way over 100%... and as being somali who works too much extremly too much cause we do it not for the money but for the work itself .. he tells me u working hard and i kind of feel he is saying 98%...

so bulshitting and assskissing are the only two means to get u to the top.. u have the choice.. i know as somalis none of u will choose any of these two choices, that is why u dont see any somali in high positions... peace

OG Moti   

diamond princess - sister i didnt say i didnt see somali with high position cause i am one already, and beside i am self declaired Human rights activist and well known in Areas of such needs.. my point is not many and generalization is appropiate where majority doesnt exist, beside when u want to say most of something .. it is as saying all... anyway peace human rights is important kudadaala..

well! we call our boss dapper! and may i remaind u what a dapper is full! so if u wanna kiss that be my guest! cuz, that will surely leave some aweful ur in your smell!! :confused:

OG Moti   

A million Thanx to dear Caramel_kisses, i do enjoy your topics as well.. keep it coming .. and keep putting a smile in my face... peace