Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

Guess what Nash I am!

RedSea   

Aisha,

Don't mind this dude,do what others do when they see him around, and that is just to put him in your ignore list.Simply think as of he is non existant.

As for the petting part...just kidding.

Baluug   

Sheik Fiqqi is going on a rampage LOL.....She's not the Eritrean gov't, I hope you realize, so no need to take it out on her. Anyways, another non-Somali in here, now I don't feel like such an outcast :DJust kidding, but most people in here know that I'm white, so just to let you know you're not alone.

Originally poste by sister Aisha: I also seek your forgivness for upsetting you.....and I was kinda rude(I called you a fool, sorry).

Forgiven and forgotten inshallaah!

RedSea   

^You knew she was just an individual who had no authority to change the status of her respective country..correct? then what on God's creature compelled you to puke that much nonsense?

Aisha   

orignally posted by MC Xamer

Anyways, another non-Somali in here, now I don't feel like such an outcast :DJust kidding, but most people in here know that I'm white, so just to let you know you're not alone.

I would never have guessed it!! You got the whole black theme going on.....with the name and the aviator. If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to join a somali forum?

Aisha   

He was looking for an Eritrean girl.

Lol!! You know Castro.........you always seem to make me laugh! Are you a comedian or something?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ He was looking for an Eritrean girl.
;)

Hit the nail right on the head. Man, this guy's good!! :D

Aisha girl welcome. Make yourself feel at home. I got eri friends but they are orthodox christians. Unfortunately never met any muslim eritreans. On the other hand I got plenty of ethio muslim friends (hararis, amharas, oromos) and naturally I treat them with a lot of love and respect. Don't be fizzled out by all the hatred shown to you by the sheikh it's not for real.

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

^ He was looking for an Eritrean girl.
;)

Hit the nail right on the head. Man, this guy's good!!
:D
LoooooooooooL....Take da entire horn for a spin. That's an idea. MCXamar, the hot thing is da Tigray Xabashi, da new lords from Indian ocean to the highlands. The power thing makes them a little more attractive.

^^^Only about 3 million of them, Waaw how much powerful could they be? Apparently they rule both Ethio-Eritrea inline is Somalia with help of the niggers from your region, Che??

I know folks it hurts really hard but what can you do?

Stop your 'lunatic' approach of opposing your government it's futile! Pseudo Religionism and fake nationalism won't lead you to anywhere!

Get behind the government and now! Don't look out to keep your selfish interests because even the warlords couldn't, so who are you?

All the Dowladdiid (Anti-Government lot) have realised that they can not keep their interests of keeping their stolen properties, enriching themselves on farm land they don't own, selling weapons, counter-feit documents, illegal businessmen selling expired rice, pharmacies selling counterfeit 'medicine', srapmerchants, killers, reer isbarooyin (those who set up illegal road blocks i.e. gangsters who take levies although they're not a 'government'), child soldiers, burglers, robbers and muggers, extremists, khawarij, suicide bombers, foreign 'jihadis', those who kill children all can not keep their interests so are you make folks so stop the oppostion I say!

Somalia today has transformed, realise it! The government fully functions and the dowlad is disarming the whole country and Mogadishu!

Today they found two heavy anti-aircraft mounted jeep hidden in the courtyard of a mosque! You see not even the mosques are spared but the soldiers have found it!

They going door to door to take all the weapons of the people, some have resorted to 'dig' little wholes in order to 'hide' their pistoles in! But no one will be able to keep one single weapon!

Guess what the warlords of Mogadishu are tonight handing over their weapons to the legitimate Government of Somalia today! They already put the 'lists' of what they'd declared to have to the government yesterday ofcourse the list has been confirmed by both the warlords and the government representatives and officals who were present when the warlords were counting up how much weapon they owned!

The beast has been tamed once again and Mogadishu will be safe inshallaah very shortly!

Today the government was handing over E-Passports to over 370 people in Baidoa! It's the first of such high-tech passports and opening of the office for Immigration and Passport issues!

When the Passports were unveiled in Nairobi for the first time at its presentation there were over 50 foreign ambassdors at it, so it shows you how recognised it is!

Soon inshallaah you can get it aswell in London or wherever you're inshallah! It will cost $100 for the folks back home and for you it will cost $150!

So get with it inshallaah!