Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

Guess what Nash I am!

Aisha   

I wanted to reply when I get back home from work but.........Sheikh are you serious????Man.......you've got me confused! I have no idea where this resentment is coming from. I mean, I was going to tell you off and put you back in your place......but

1. ibti's already done that(thanks girl) and

2. I just feel sorry for you

You clearly have some issues! I suggest you go talk to somebody!

".....luring helpless terrorists"...WHAT THE?????

I'm not even going to attempt to figure you out cause I haven't got time for it! Although it would be an interesting study!!!!!

peace

My resentsments (if I call that) is due to your countries smuggling of weaponary into my country to kill my people and in order to hope for Somalia to burn by opening a second front as some kind of proxy for your country!

You did that not because of 'love' for us but to relief the burden on you! The weapons that my people were being killed with were provided by Eritrea!

But your futile attempts of hoping for Somalia and Somalis to be used as some kind of shield for you has been exhausted and giving praises to Allaah it has badly backfired on you!

So why should we Somalis hate Ethiopia and not Eritrea? What logic do you posses?

Ethiopia has got a large muslim population over 70% so why should we hate them? Yes there might be the 'tigreys' and ahmaras but don't they exist in Eritrea aswell?

Do you hate your own tigrey President that is from Eritrea? I doubt it!

What you don't undertand or comprehend is that Ethiopia is run by tigrey today, their prime minister is a Christian! Eritrea today is also run by another 'tigrey' who also happens to be 'coincidently' a Christian!

So stop the nonsense saying that we share the 'hatred' for Habashs! Wasn't that your biggest clue and the biggest thing we shared? Not even Islaam you did mention because you are well aware off the chrisitan lunatic that is running your country today!

If there is any hate and rivalry between the Somalis and Xabashis it is because of difference of religion and ideology my dear and not based on nationality or ethinicty for that matter!

I hate Ethiopian chrisitans equally the same like Eri chrisiatns, so what say you? Do you hate your fellow citizens, if not don't ever try to tell us we share common hatred for Xabashis if you are not willing to hate/condemn your own filthy habashi chrisitans, who you so proudly claim to be your fellow brothers and sisters!

Aisha   

Aisha,can I pet you too?lol..

Not if your life depended on it ;)

Do you hate your own tigrey President that is from Eritrea? I doubt it!

I hate his guts thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't even know me to assume what opinion I have about the Eri government!

Do you hate your fellow citizens, if not don't ever try to tell us we share common hatred for Xabashis if you are not willing to hate/condemn your own filthy habashi chrisitans, who you so proudly claim to be your fellow brothers and sisters!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fool..........did'nt I mention earlier that I'm ashamed to be Eritrean. If I'm not proud to be Eritrean, do you think I'll be proud of my fellow Eritrean citizens and share nation pride????? You do the math

Habashi to me means a christian Ethio or Eri!And I don't like both. The habashi Ethio's killed my grandfather, and the habashi Eri's made life extremely difficult for ppl back home. I think that they're just as bad as each other and don't like either of them SO YES I can tell you that we share a common hatred for habashis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when did I claim..........oops..........I mean PROUDLY claim the habashi chrisitans to be my fellow brothers and sisters????????????? I rather die a thousand deaths them make such a false claim!!!!!I consider allllllllllllllllllllllll the muslims around the world to be MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS who I love dearly!!!!!!!

If there was a habashi Eritrean and A Somali muslim and I could only save 1 life......................you could bet your sorry *** that I'll rescue my Somali bro/sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really upset me with your comments Sheikh. I'm ment to be your sister in islam, but your treating me like a non muslim or something. We're on the same side!!!! Get that through your head.

Aisha, We have all at one point or another been shocked and appalled at this guy's twisted rantings. Do not take it personally sister sadly he is like this alot of the time.

Just know that the rest of us here give you our warm welcomes and that there is nothing shamful in being Eritrean.

Salaams smile.gif

Waryaada isku xishooda, the girl came here to have fun so take your dirty politics out of here, you must be half half to chat with a girl talk politcs...

Aisha, I have got a question for you? How come I normally never come across Ethiopian? Whenever I see them on the streets or train stations and ask them their country, they claim to be Eritreans, could it be that you population is a lot bigger than theirs, or may be its because they have this instinct that the Somalis don't like Ethiopians and thus claim to be Eritrea...

Lastly, I found a new way to differentiate them I realised one nations speaks Arabic while the other don't...

N.O.R.F   

Lastly, I found a new way to differentiate them I realised one nations speaks Arabic while the other don't...

shocker! :eek:

Yaa sister Aisha let me first of all apologise to you if you have mistaken my words in any way or form! I didn't meant to anger you in anyway sister!

But let's talk about the reality on the ground. I as a muslim believe in Al-Walaa wal Baraa! In other words who to love and who to detest!

Sister you being my muslim sister I shall have affection for you and it shall not matter where you from because as muslims we are universally equal as one body! I recognise muslims being one body and if someone harms one bit of it then the whole body hurts!

It could be that I was in error or misunderstandings or a lack of communication on my part could have resulted into the actions I took!

But I agree with you without having asked about your postion and knowing your viewpoint I should not have prematurely taken your words out of context!

I'm sorry for I have errored sister, I ask Allaah the exalted for forgiveness and after that I shall ask you to forgive me too!

I love all my muslim brothers and sisters regardless where they from and you obvioulsy being one of my closer sisters in regards to region/language/culture and traditions I should have even more respected you but I was mistaken!

I take all the things back I said and would like to wish you once again a warm and sincere welcome into SOL's forum, sometimes I can be a little bit ahead of myself but most of the time I'm levelheaded, I know many would disagree maybe they have a point but at times as this I usually recognise my mistakes and I have never shied away to raise up my hands and admitt my faults!

Once again I hope you forgive me as I'm being sincere and I did not hold any hostilities towards you in the first place but I errored in believeing you having support for christians in Eritrea but asking us to support you in hating christians in Ethiopia which I found to be a little odd and double-standard like but you proved to me that I was wrong!

Enjoy your stay and I hope that you don't come across unpleasantness or things you dislike in here again, I shall from now on treat you with the highest esteem and respect imaginable inshallaah!

Aisha   

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww Sheikh, that was really nice!!! I knew once you understood what I was saying you would come around. I forgive you. It was just a misunderstanding. You know, I really admire you for admitting your mistakes. Thats a brave thing to do. And also, during this misunderstanding, I liked how you stood firm on your ground, and stood up for what you believe in regardsless of all the negativity that was thrown at you! I also seek your forgivness for upsetting you.....and I was kinda rude(I called you a fool, sorry).

Tukaale, your right. Ethio's don't speak arabic while we do.

Whenever I see them on the streets or train stations and ask them their country, they claim to be Eritreans, could it be that you population is a lot bigger than theirs, or may be its because they have this instinct that the Somalis don't like Ethiopians and thus claim to be Eritrea...

Thats interesting.........they have a bigger population by far. You could be right in saying that they have this instinct that the Somalis don't like Ethiopians and thus claim to be Eritrea..........that does sound funny though!