Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

Guess what Nash I am!

Aisha   

........shock, horror.......yes, I am not a Somali!!!! Your probably wondering what I’m doing at a Somali forum. It’s because I absolutely adore the Somali ppl. I think you guys are great! And because some of my closest friends are Somali (one of them taught me it’s "Somali" not "Somalian"....lol).

Anyway, let me give you some clues:

I am a Muslim (although my great x 7 grandfather & upwards were all Christian)

My country has a population of about 4,786,900

And there's.......actually I better not. If I give u this clue, you'll guess it straight away!

That’s all I’m going to say for now...........so start guessing!!!!!!!!!!!!(I bet the 1st guess is gonna be right.....coz ur all a bunch of smartie pants!)

ps: those that know what nationality I am, keep quiet ;)

Aisha   

......um...I'm not a New Zealander, not Chinese, Im not from Papua New Guinea, not Samoa either.

NervGas..........how the hell did you guess it???? Yes Im Eritrean!!!! Damn that was fast.

The other clue that I was going to give you was:

one thing we have in common is that we hate the habasha!!!! Lol

Good job NervGas!

Doh!, How could I have been so istubid. Next time I will be sure to consult Google. :D

I've across alot of lovely Eritreans who treat me like one of their own.

Aisha I wonder if you are one of the many Eritrean women I have seen who come to Somali weddings in diracs. :cool:

Aisha   

Nomadic_Princess, don't be so hard on yourself!And I've never been to a somali wedding before.......I want to though. I think the diracs you all wear are stunning! Are they really see through?

Lol, Diracs are only see through if you want them to be. A simple singlet of some sort is usually enough to solve that problem.

In any case most women I know wear diracs differently depending on the crowd. If you expect men to be around (this is usally done by hijab wearers) then a jacket/Cardigan of some sort should suffice.

But you are right Diracs are lovely, which reminds me I need to get me a new one. :D