Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Way Duushay...for real

Nephissa   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

quote:Originally posted by Nephiso:

Inaalilaahi wa Ina Ilayhi Rajicoon.
Don't Do It. I have a bad feeling about this. I just don't trust that something wont go wrong; unopened and/or tangled parachutes.

^Bisinka, Walaal Shaydaanka iska naar, oo yara naphis
smile.gif
wakhtigu ilahy noo qoro uun baan soconaynaaye.
I'm telling you this because I.. I love you, dammit :mad: [i don't show it, I know.. but I really do.. :D ] :mad: .

lol@shaydan naar. here --> Acudu Bilaahi Mina Shaytani Rajeem.

Have a safe jumping, haddaa.. I'll pray for you tonight I'A, salaatul cishaha.

Originally posted by +Faheema:

^oooh Bless, love you too hun
smile.gif
Ducadana soo badi
:D

Have a good weekend all and Insha Allah waa inoo next week
smile.gif

^Good luck,Fahmo & Ibti and Sheh....

Blessed   

I hope you have a fabulous time and I want to see photos, lots of them and a text message as soon as it's over, please. I'm officially on nervous mode now. Insha Allah Khayr. Don't mind me though, I get slight jitters boarding flights. :D

I love you, girls. xx smile.gif

p.s if you do change your minds, my local mall will be having an indoor sky diving zone.

Pucca   

i couldnt jump off a table without freakin out about the height...you can bet i'd die jumping off a plane.

God be with you all. I'll make a note to add a special dua during each of today's prayers.

Awesome ladies, may Allah be with you every step of the way, and Insha Allah would be looking forward to the pictures...This been a dream of mine, not you ladies jumping, but my own and finally my family bought me the sky diving package for my birthday so I can definitely understand emotional roller-coaster you guys must be going through.

Ibtism, my deal included a video of me jumping off, you guys can't do?

Gabdhahaan way waasheene kawaran, western culture, parashooting iyo diyaarad iska xoor in the name of having fun. Maalaa yacni iyo risking life, god forbid but what are you going to do if this fun thing turns into tragedy. Lacagta aad kubixinaysaanse mawaydeed a relative of yours that's in need of it.

Adduunyo, I have lived long enough to see this, never thought so... War bal ilaahay ha idin nabadyeelo.

looooooooooooooooool ,,, that is for real ,, Way duushay for real ,, hehehe

Good luck ladies laakin wan idin soo habaarayaa hadaan sawirada idinka waayo :D

looooooooool@KK's way of sky-diving ,,, yeah use your Dirac too ,,

Ibtisam, while sky-diving, take a SL flag and hold it up ,,,, way duushay for real ,, it will hit the news believe me ,,, :D

Haneefah   

^Waad ku waalatay SL. Bisinka, dadna naftoodaa ayeey u naxayaan, adna all you can come up with is wave the SL flag mid air.

Gabdho, if no one can change your minds, then Insha Allah, we'll pray for your safety. Seriously, I'll be worrying till you guys confirm your safe return :(

Hope you all have a good time, Insha Allah. smile.gif