Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Way Duushay...for real

Ibtisam   

I hear, she said, I mean he said, well really they said, that tomorrow way duuley for real to mark the way duushay talk. I hear that Burco is going to turn out in full force, and I hear that to mark this, there is going to be some duulintan in London. Then when Faheema says way duushay, she aint kidding no more. :D

This is our picture thread for tomorrow.

P.s. Caafis iyo samaax people in all cases, but also..just in case smile.gif:D

nuune   

Enjoy the sky divin ladies, one note and advice, be relaxed no matter what happens, and make safe-crash-landing smile.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

MADNESS!

THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!! icon_razz.gif

Seriously though, I hope you guys have a great time, and make sure to take lots of pics. :D

Nephissa   

Inaalilaahi wa Ina Ilayhi Rajicoon. Don't Do It. I have a bad feeling about this. I just don't trust that something wont go wrong; unopened and/or tangled parachutes.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Nephiso:

Inaalilaahi wa Ina Ilayhi Rajicoon.
Don't Do It.
I have a bad feeling about this. I just don't trust that something wont go wrong; unopened and/or tangled parachutes.

^Bisinka, Walaal Shaydaanka iska naar, oo yara naphis smile.gif wakhtigu ilahy noo qoro uun baan soconaynaaye.

Kool_Kat   

I guess noone was interested in my suggestion of an sleepover with baatiyaashiina...Is gaalgaaleyska iska daayee, cilaan iyo huruud maris session iska suubsada...Or better yet diruuc intaad xirataan, sariirta ku dul istaaga oo kasoo booda and use garbasaaraha as barashuud - all the fun you can have for FREE or at a minimal cost... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Hope everything goes well for y'all...

Ibtisam   

Sheh, it will just be out of focus pictures I take on my way down dee, iyo ones of your feet dangling out and one of your teeth as you scream :D

Nephy, loool

KK LOOL @ wear and dirac and jump from the bed using garbasaarha as barashuud! :D LOOL that will be a short ride (HOW high are your beds damit!) This is 13,000feet jump and youa re talking about jumping off beds :D

I'm really excited now, not even worried about the 5am waking up! Whooo.