Dalmar1

Dire Dhaba conference successfully ends, No support declared for the acting President Mustafa

Dalmar1   

Conference declarations are:

1) Call to peace between the brotherly Somali and Oromo peoples and an end to all hostilities and make new alliances.

2) Declaration of full support to Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

3) No support declared for the acting President of DDSI Mustafa.

Dalmar1   

Folks it looks like Somali region is about disintegrate into mini clan states, Beesha Og have destroyed the trust among the Somalis they had.

Dalmar1   
19 minutes ago, Mooge said:

I agree that @Abtigiismade some mistakes and failed to seize the moment but I think he should be given chance as he is still learning. 

@Abtigiismade an unforgiving error in not pleasing all the Somalis collectively the moment he seized power, the firt chance he got he squandered it by appoint 11 official all from his clan og, this act is already being seeing as by the other Somalis as injustice and pure qabyaald nepotism.

1 fact we all know about Somalis is they lack patience dulqaad, i doubt other Somali clans will wait for Abtigis President Mustafa to bring reform, we Somalis are known to act immediately after we see injustice done, we dont wait fruitlessly regardless if he is learning in his new in the job.

Dalmar1   
18 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Unfortunately, that is the expected "historical outcome" of the "stoogely-deeds", the "lackey-works", and "sheer brutality" of certain Mr Illey and what he left behind after he was deposed.

And it will take a long time (if ever it's possible) to "re-knit" or "interweave", like the mosaic of quilt-like, the "devastated social fabric" of the Somali region.

And in-terms of what I seeing so far, I am not sure our own Abtigiis of SOL, is the guy to do it. Or even if he has the "political leg-room" from the rest of his clan, namely, the "Long-footed-folks" to be able to do what need to be done in here.

And the reason he may not be able to "re-thread" the "socially-torn-up-quilt" and the "communally-fragile-fabric" of this region is that, his "long-footed-folks" actually and genuinely think they "own" (legally, politically, and socially) this Somali region of Ethiopia to themselves. And everyone else, is at best a passing "second-class-citizen" to them. Specifically, where the affairs of this region is concern. Lets see what happens in here. But I am not hopeful, really.  

The level of mistrust beesha Og have created and are stupidly continuing to do so is making Somali region head into mini clan states, a comical version of Somalia.

Instead of mending fences they go about breaking it, i hope the right minds prevail in these dark chapters in the Somali state.

Its only the Jesus clan that are throwing in tantrums in xafat Jesus in diredawa. Shinile is one region of Somali kilil  they want  qabyaalaad because abtigiis is long footed folks that's why they oppose him.  They all suffered  allot under ileey.  Abtigiis bore us to death on Somaliaonline with Somalinimo and other meaningless Somali ethno nationalistic slogans so I will say let's wait and see how abtigiis administrates jigjiga.  He can't do worse than ileey asafas tigraaywis  stable boy for 10 years bal weynu eegi.

Duufaan   
4 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

1) Call to peace between the brotherly Somali and Oromo peoples and an end to all hostilities and make new alliances.

The problem is not Abtigiis but OG culture problem. they used to be given something and do not understand the concept of sharing things. The Dir in the  other hand are getting smaller but where ever they are, always demand lion share.  I agree Abtigiis can not be worst than  Iley. But You will be dissapointed if you think he will more like Farmaajo. 

There is no way sugar coating this one. Plain and simple this part of the Somali is gone.

Now its modestly stated friendship with Oromo. Next is "we prefer our area to be with Oromo as special area which is common in Ethiopia.

The slogan is "we got rid of a brutal, nazi, dictator from such and such clan.
We got rid of regime that had put us in conflict with our soul and meat brother Oromo
We got rid of Somali dictator to establish democratic egalitarian Gada system with Oromo to live happily ever after

The bottom line is that the Oromo now directly and indirectly control the trade route.

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

SuldaankaGuud ee beesha dhexe has spoken.

Maakhiri

The beesha dhexe are hardly involved in the politics of the Somali state. They have always treated their territories in Ethiopia as no more than grazing lands for their livestock. And worst still they treat anyone from that region as reer miyi and therefore never try to develop the villages in that region. 

On 9/1/2018 at 11:39 AM, Dalmar1 said:

The whole thing comes down to No. 1 and maybe with less importance no.2 which both are one and the same.

Looking at the new cabinet announced by @Abtigiis, we can say that Oromo and Abiy don't care. The Oromo Leader could have forced @Abtigiisto respect the balance of power and give the **** clan its share of ministers. 

If you don't fight hard, nobody respects you. The **** clan must push the limits and tell Jigjiga to f.... off. . 

galbeedi   

Dahireeto,

This Mustafe kid is very weak and paranoid. I think he will be hostage in Jigjiga. He will be squeezed from east , south and north of that city . 

What do you expect from an NGO guy who never earned a living or built anything in his life?. Thix is the problem, they go from the Facebook to the  presidency. No experience necessary.

8 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

Looking at the new cabinet announced by @Abtigiis, we can say that Oromo and Abiy don't care. The Oromo Leader could have forced @Abtigiisto respect the balance of power and give the **** clan its share of ministers. 

If you don't fight hard, nobody respects you. The **** clan must push the limits and tell Jigjiga to f.... off. . 

Agree, No one should be marginalised, injustice , real or perceived, is mother of all problems in East Africa.  Dir must demand their rights till they get it.

8 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

The Oromo Leader could have forced @Abtigiisto respect the balance of power and give the **** clan its share of ministers. 

Dahireeto,

Is that you? What happened my friend, you are blaming, or worst yet expecting the Oromo to get inside and balance clans. When are kililka people to blame and praise each other. Before we were all saying Tigray Tigray as if they get into every Somali kitchen and now we have to Say Oromo Oromo.

Its about time the Somali think at least autonomously.

The biggest loss for the Somali in all this is the autonomy. Guess what the first person removed was in charge of Education, then Social and womens affairs, then TV...those were areas where the autonomy was fairly achieved and were targets of Ethiopianists.

The clans you mentioned will be better off focusing on the Federal share of the Somali and also in Djibouti.