Sign in to follow this  
Farxaaan

I Like Xamaraawi Accent !!!

Cara.   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Of course, most of this is stereotype and far from the truth.

Helpful hint.

Ngonge I want you to highlight the 'rubbish' I wrote, it's easy to speak in general terms but I'm someone who has got a vast amount of knowledge in many specific fields, so unless you got another agenda here, tell me the 'rubbish' I talked about and please refute the things I said but guess what, you won't be able to do so because you can't refute the facts!

Anyhow did I mention any central? Sxb come clean, meel baa ku xanuuneysee! Why talk in riddles when you can engage me in a debate directly? Are you that scared of me?

I will set you a challenge refute the things I said, if you can't or are unable for whatever reason to do so, then may I request for your irrelavancy to be taken somewhere else where it is more appreciated i.e. the dustbin!

Now come again, if you dare but this time with more sense and actual facts!

NGONGE   

The rubbish, my dear boy is in turning a trivial topic into something serious. Now push those glasses back and pipe down. Besides, you blind hasty kid, I was actually paying you a compliment (albiet northern style). :D

-Lily-   

Somali is Somali, will you get over yourselves?

As for 'gabi', it's the new 'in' word to throw around, most of you only found out what the word meant last year or so :rolleyes:

^What a rather poor reply! If the situation turned out too hot for you wishes why try in the first place? I shall be merciful.

P.s. you didn't had to be scareful because my argumentation was actually an action of endearment ala Mudug style which made you freak and panick out needlessly! Now take a tissue and relief the sweet on your face and calm down, will you?

-Lily-   

MKA Younis,

Firstly, I haven't even read your post, rather skimmed through it. Secondly, I refuse to be dragged into a 'regionalised' superiority of dialects, which will only lead to 'how wonderful & mighty my clan is'. Pathetic.

NGONGE   

^^^ His comments were not directed at you. Plus, and you can refuse this if you like, these jokes here are nothing but words on a screen. It's simple kuftan and banter. Go on, put down a place or a people. ;)

MK: They say that Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, saaxib ;)

Enough now. It's been decided. I shall take you under my wings and show you the ropes from now on. You're not pefect of course (due to your TFG affliction) but I shall overlook that because all your other qualities make up for that small fault.

Now, first tip. That photo of yours is far too big and takes away from your replies. I'm sure you'll agree that as great as your words are they stand no chance against that great photo of natural beauty. Let us do something about that. Choose a smaller picture.

Second tip, when in doubt about a thread or some witty reply that someone sent you, don't be too hasty. Send me a PM and let us discuss the best way to put all these people in their places. As great old Mr Armstrong once said, you have all..the time in the world...

Same place tomorrow? Try to be punctual ;)

I already got a few good advisers but there's a spare vacancy for a footman, urgently needed by me! I'm sure you would be very adequate in that position!

You would also be trained to work with one of my bookbinders, who is employed to collect all the great things I said and those which are on record and make it into a great book of excellence and brilliance unmatched so far by any somali living or dead!

You should hurry because you'd be previleged to even carry my belongings! The list of potential employees is long and you will be added to it and according to your suitability you will be employed by me! Ah ah, I'm not promising anything, so don't put your hopes to high!

My secretary shall inform you inshallah if you have been accepted or not to serve me in due time! Await your reply. Remember to check regularily your inpox, will you?

RedSea   

People people chil out..this was just all kaftan.So qofkasta taadu ha kuu nuurto.Waa loo baahanyey nooc kasta,lahjad kastana way qurux badan tahay.

Midna mid ma dhaanto hadii runt laga hadlo.Waxa ilaahay inoogu sameeyey waxa weeye uun in aynu isku afgarano.It doesnt neccesarily define who we are .

Yonis.

Nin isfaanay,

waa ri isnuugtay.

Easy with the faan,you are no more than flesh and bones.You will never be able to reach the mountains in height,nor break the earth's crust,so calm the heck down dude.

Awalba maryooleey, lamagoodle eh walax quman ma laga sugeynin.

Minii la yaabo yaasiinka aas la dhahay, ee anigana alamtara iyo idaajaa aan ku darsado. :D

Aan ku celiyo maahmaahdii loogu tala galay dadka qaarkiis: Geel indhakuul maxaas ka kasaa.

N.O.R.F   

The first time someone from the south said 'fiiri' to me, I started whistling.

:D

I was playing football one day when a guy said "banooniga soo laad" and i was like :confused:

:D

Ms DD   

^^^ lol Northern. I recall my brother having a laugh with my cousin who is from north. My brother said 'waraa baacyahaw, chill noo'. You can imagine his confusion.

Going back to shukaansi thing, i found northern men to be more honest.

N.O.R.F   

LoL

A cross continental SOL gathering would be interesting indeed. The af ingriisi iyo af somali (or lack there of) of of our nomads should throw up a few laughs,,,

BOB   

so far the Northerners are leading the Southerners 7-1 and finally, i am glad to see them beating the Southerners on "Something".

I am planning to go to Borama for a third wife and i can't put down my brother/sister-in-laws that is why i am not going to post any jokes about the Northerners.

Peace, Love & Unity.