Sign in to follow this  
Farxaaan

I Like Xamaraawi Accent !!!

Ms DD   

^^ I know you are kidding there Bob,because beating up women isnt a trait exclusive to Northerners. Some Southerners do it too unfortunately.

But you reminded me of a covo i had with someone who asked me inaan isku weyso dhowrano

RedSea   

^loool@brown.. you are way off, nice try though.

I will show you how I do,when I have good enough time.

Cambaro..well the Southerners are acquited in divorcing their wives, any truth to that?

Blessed   

I was at the dirac store a few nights back and this couple came. The man a northerner the lady a had a xamari accent. She was clearly a regular because she a had a prolonged salaam with the keeper who was a little too sugary, intee ka dhacdey waa kuu xiisney. Her husband says, waar bal naga dhaaf oo, wax cusub mahaysaan. The keeper says, kuwaan maantaa la keeney. He replies, waar sheeko xamarida naga dhaafoo dharkii bisha soo saar . Whenever the keeper tries to do a bit of marketing he'd repeat that line. It seemed so rude to me but they looked like that they knew each other well.

RedSea   

Cilmi Boondheri ayaa yidhi bari hore iga raali ahaada hadii aan qaldo gabayga.

'Dadka waxa qaarba nooc looga dhigay'

'Ha is cajabiyeen'