Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Saudi clerics want to restrict women praying at Mecca

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Munira002:

Men!,animals!
:D:D

loool...all men? including your brother, father, abti, adeer, saaxiibbadaada, duqaaga(or future one insha Allaah),deriskaaga, your son........kulli ma is raacisay?

kaddaa dee dadka la iskuma wada daree.

-Lily-   

Looking at the Ka,aab is not the point, maybe they need to organise women only times,

Are you serious? Why not just stay at home then and not travel that distance. The point is, one should have the right to look, gaze, get killed trying to touch the Ka’ba if one chooses to, it’s the least you can do after having though it through, paid thousands of £s to get there and risked your life.

To say that women can not be in or around certain places just because they were born female is not only oppressive but insulting to men.

I'm glad it's not going to happen, this is what I call invention in religion, making a 'wrong' of something that was previously all right :confused:

NGONGE   

^^^ And this is a woman that's getting married very shortly! Something tells me her future cellmate refused to agree with her idea of a wedding pink suit to match her purple dress. :D

Ibtisam   

Are you serious? Why not just stay at home then and not travel that distance. The point is, one should have the right to look, gaze, get killed trying to touch the Ka’ba if one chooses to, it’s the least you can do after having though it through, paid thousands of £s to get there and risked your life.

There is a difference between having the right to do, and actually doing it, no one is saying that it is wrong for women to go to the Ka,aab or sinful, what the uluma is saying is that it is proving to be counter productive. After having thought about it for so long, paid thousands of £s to get there, and try and get reward/ sins washed away (which is the soul reason in the first place) it is counter productive and a waste of all your effort and money, if you achieve nothing but sin's or is harassed, and you spend the whole day cursing and killing people in the process to reach the ka, aab. Better you sit at home. The issue is not about what you have the right to, but rather what is rewarding for you and what will make your ceebaad acceptable.

To say that women can not be in or around certain places just because they were born female is not only oppressive but insulting to men.

Yes, I agree, but they are not saying that, what they are saying is, if you want to do your Hajj in peace, and try get the maximum rewards for your deeds, with out being side tracked or harassed by people who are not here for Hajj, we have devised a better plan for you. This I have no problems with.

Cara.   

Yes, I agree, but they are not saying that, what they are saying is, if you want to do your Hajj in peace, and try get the maximum rewards for your deeds, with out being side tracked or harassed by people who are not here for Hajj, we have devised a better plan for you. This I have no problems with.

Don't you think the women should decide what constitutes a better plan for them?

I'm surprised they haven't built an indoor Kaaba for women already. A pink one made of styrofoam and with no corners to injure or confuse the poor dears.

Malika   

Xan,surely Women have the right to one of the pillars of Islam without being subjected to restrictions.Its the men that have an issue,then they should stand aside and let the women perform their duty first.., or offer the women pepper sprays at the door,let see if any little wandering hand will try anything...

Is it sunna or faraadh to touch the Ka'aba?

Ibtisam   

^^^Uluma can be both men and women. I have no problem with them deciding what constitutes a better plan, I'm just stating what I would like ( If I was to go Hajj, would I like to curse, and push my way through huge inconsiderate men, with the occasional harassment of perverted men, or have my own place to do the same action, same reward with less hassle,) then I opt for the second choice, even if it means a change of what was the norm.

lool @in door Kaaba, with no corners. lol

Munira in an ideal world yes, but sadly in reality no, you will find those hands, and they will annoy and :mad: so much you will forget why you even went to hajj. :D

Ms DD   

Salaam

Talking of Makka, the embassy today refused to hand out our visas. It has arrived but they have been holding onto for the past 2 weeks.

So I dont think I will be leaving tomorrow as planned :(