Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Saudi clerics want to restrict women praying at Mecca

Ms DD   

They bloody well should J. But they arent..for some reason. Some of the staff havent bothered to turn up for work today apparently.

Bribing, and end up being locked for bribing official? Have you no shame woman!

Seriously though, does it work? How much is an insult and how much isnt?

Ibtisam   

Normally between £150 -£200 to speed up your application, it works. Some times Your Visa is there, they just don't want to give it to you.

If all else fails, If it is the Saudi embassy I know someone there.

Malika   

Ms DD,What is their excuse? Your not British enough to carry the red book?..Lol that happened to me in one of my visit to Africa...Kulaha, are you sure your British..duh!,couldnt distinguish my cockney accent from his african accent..Lol!

Ibtisam   

Justice, why?? Yeah i do a lot of networking. :D It is good to know these things, they open doors for you.

Now if they suggested perverts get their hands chopped off for their offences I would sit up and listen but no, put restrictions on the potential victims. Makes me wonder why they hesistate to come down hard on the perverts- probably cause they're locals.

Whatever.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Now if they suggested perverts get their hands chopped off for their offences I would sit up and listen but no, put restrictions on the potential victims. Makes me wonder why they hesistate to come down hard on the perverts- probably cause they're locals.

Whatever.

Where in the article posted does it mention "perverts"?

^ It doesn't. Now imagine there are no perverts. Justify their initial suggestion.

I don't know what planet u live on but down here on earth men touch women even at Hajj.

granny.jpg

Thiefs are unfortunately quite common place in Makkah, but i doubt there are many men who are preoccupied with caressing an ample bossom or pinching a shapely behind whilst doing the dhawaaf.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

[QB] ^ It doesn't. Now imagine there are no perverts. Justify their initial suggestion.

I don't know what planet u live on but down here on earth men touch women even at Hajj.

They are scholars and never will the scholars agree upon an error. Its not their initial suggestion that is worrying, what is worrying is the defamation of the Islamic Duty such as hajj by others here. Many of my family have been to hajj and never have I heard of this, its saddening to see others here fall for the anti islamic rhetoric that defames Islam and think of the Holy Place in such a way, a place where shaydan is not allowed to enter that such satanic acts could occur. May Allah Forgive Us.

Kashafa   

^^There are brothels open in Makkah a few miles away from the Masjid Al Haram. I myself saw 3 Saudi youths being whipped in public in the Haram for 'mucaakasa', ie, hounding and stalking women to give them their numbers. This was during the last 10 nights of Ramadan. Police and the Morality cops make regular raids on 'dens of vice' where alcohol is brewed, among other things.

Sexual perversion, and all other social ills, are not exclusive to the West. Men and women used to make Tawaaf around the Kacba in their birthday suits. Same jahiliyah that existed then exists now in the hearts of many Muslims. Wax lala yaabo ma ahan.

Some women thought it wasn’t good, but from our point of view it will be better for them ... We can sit with them and explain to them what the decision is (about),” he said. The decision is not final and could be reversed, he added

This is a positive development by the authorities. It would create an exclusive area for women to worship, while at the same time, allowing those who want to worship closer to the Kacba to do so.