Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Why do guys play games

Tuujiye   

OK LETS START FRESH THEN....

HABARIYAAKO?

JAMBO?

YO WAZ UP WITH YOU TODAY LOL..BRINGING BACK THEM OLD DAYS..LOL..

WAREER BADANAA!!

nuune   

Tuujiye abbaa dhibloow iga dheh, waakaa qeelshay an muggoo, wewe shidha sana socoto aka kadeed, baadha ya kazi wewe na endha bangaani station alafu uta kula ugali kidogo, iska deey gewertaan hasoo celisee topikyadii xaraartada ii nuxurka ku jiro, intaas aa lagu nuudsanaa noooh abbaa see camal ad :D

Why do we play Games???... We love our toys!!!... I love my transformers, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and above All Game Boy, X Box, PlayStation,and Nintendo Hehehehe.... Have U eva played Halo'??

Damn..U wont get tired of it....I missed a Day's work by playing the damn thing!!!

Cheers

Zu you BIG child, u havn't learned how ta play with ur self yet huh :D:D:D don't worry thou it's gonna come sooner than u think.......see i prefer playing games because i like it, especially football and basketball icon_razz.gif

asxantu

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

Zu you BIG child, u havn't learned how ta play with ur self yet huh
:D:D:D
don't worry thou it's gonna come sooner than u think
icon_razz.gif

huh?..sxb..I play against the CPU or against the computer sometimes :D:D

Shoobaro, U play basketball with urself??? :eek:

Blessed   

Originally posted by Honesita:

I think games are just spices for a healthy relationship.....a little xawaaji and basbaas makes the food taste better right...!!! Yeah its really ugly when ur guy plays games on u.....like not call u......tell u he'll call back and dont do it.......make other plans when u expect to go out with him..........over doing it is loud and clear: "I DONT WANT YOU NO MORE".....but u should be smart enough to know....when is it extreme and when is it a little too much....!!! Plus......u gotta learn how to play those little games sometimes......u r not supposed to over do it either....!!! And please dont play games and not plan for the outcomes......lord i did that couple of weeks ago.....right after I watched 2 can play that game.....the movie was good...so good that i wanted to try it......but i did not plan for the outcome......!!! Ameenah.....u were not a good help by the way.....lol....!!!

Anywayz........we should all stop playin' those games and start playing LAADHUU....(Parcheesi)...!!!

Salaamz

looooooooooooooool! Aaaah, bless the old days.

You know, I only got to watch Two Can Play That Game a few months ago. And I remembered you :D