Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Wedding Season!

Pacifist   

Sisters i get pressured too but you know what this is what they say. Hooyo macaan get married while you still young and can run after the kids.

Am like where is the husband No where to be seen

Well my Alaf is not yet. When ever the religious brother comes along i will not refuse.

and they say she is right yes alaf

Inshallah macaanto when ever it is meant to happen it will happen not matter what eedo or abti or anybody says.

The will of Ya Allah the merciful is the most powerful.

P.s i wonder sometimes if they think of me as the old maid lol just kidding

ever talk to people whos only goals are to get married? like i dont care who, what, when, where or hwy? i just need a husband. its unnerving, and frightening cause you think, "this person just might have a psychological breakdown if they dont get married soon". parents are really doing a number on their kids. alxamdulillahi, my parents are cool.

Som@li   

a/c

NIce to see the girls exchangin nice points here.The time u wedd always depends on Allah, but still u must do some efforts from ur side. it is unlikely u gonna see the man of ur dreams next ur bed, if u don' do something.

All those say i get priorities,and i don't wanna get married now, i think it is ridiculous, Does anybody of u want to end up "GUMAYS"???. The other u should keep in mind is ur priority and chances goes down as u age!,so my advice,don't wait too long,education and career are important, but imagine life with no parter and kids.

Good luck to u all,and hopefully insha allah ur parents won't ask u thse Qs this time next year.

wasalaam

Macalin   

Somalien:

ever talk to people whos only goals are to get married? like i dont care who, what, when, where or hwy? i just need a husband. its unnerving, and frightening cause you think, "this person just might have a psychological breakdown if they dont get married soon".

.........Sooner or Later Everywoman(and Man-for gender sensitivity/and or gennder equity ;) ) at a certain age, will indeed say this(the above scenario as nicely put By the humble madam somalien), in the Long Run of course,that is :D

However, I think theres nothing wrong with gettin married @17 :D

so now i can't ask

habla yahoow hadmaa guursan doontaan?

guys stay single don't rush in2 marriege wait untill ya'll find mr.not so right.

ogaada parents are always right (so do as they say or else habaar is on the way)

Qac Qaac   

sister u r right Khadija RA, was married at old age, but don't forget she was married before at young age....

also Aisha RA got married at very young age to the prophet scw... so it goes both ways.

the prophet scw adviced us to get married at young age, if u r not ready i could understand. but if any other reason. then no.

gumays... hahahah, that made me smile. anyways, thats not exactly the worst faith a woman can fall to. if thats whats waiting for me than ill accept it with a semblance of dignity.

*pictures self with caked up make-up and gray teeth winking at men passing me by*

Raxmah   

^^lol

Gumays –quite interesting alot different than the biological clock theory –didn’t know I would end up in such fate if I differ at the time when I should be married. Walah some of you guys are rather sad.

I'm going to follow my Grandfather's(Ilaahi u naxariisto) advice to my mother 30 some yrs ago " Make something of yourself (education), then get married" B'coz of that, she was the 1st daughter to graduate from Uni and was actually engaged for years while attending uni. b4 settling.

My parents believe in education b4 marriage, though they will be supportive if I decide to marry sooner. However, that's not the case with my extended family..lol..but that's O.K. I just have to put with them few times/year.

You know what though, I feel sorry for Indo-Pak girls....one of my close pakistani friend is pressured almost daily at the age of 22...I mean let the girl finish her engineering degree. In highschool, all the Indian girls were concerned about their future husbands and type of wedding they had in mind (love marriage vs. arranged).

I believe the sisters are intelligent enough to decide for themselves when they're ready to marrry. Marriage is an important phase of one's life and should be taken very seriously.....just hate to see rushed marriages which result in unhappiness. Good luck Rahma!

Innalhamdulillah...Wa Salamu alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa baarakatu Wa Maghfiratu...

“And from His signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find comfort in them, and placed between you love and mercy . Verily in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.” [sooratur-Room, 30:21]

Oh My Beloved Sisters do not ever marry a man who claims to be religions...for those who claim it lack sincerity...For those who lack sincerity have a covering on their hearts…Nor marry those Man who spend much time with other women…chit chating away...Know that they have no control over their desires…The one who loves Allah and His messenger can be fluently spotted…look for the SUNNAH in his appearance…that’s your indication.

beloved brothers

the Prophet (s.a.w) said: "The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman."

Imagine! Nothing in this world is as valuable as a pious woman! This point has been stressed many times by RasulAllaah (s.a.w), who himself, when asked what three things he loved the most, mentioned a pious woman.

Walilhamd!

Nur   

Raxmah sis

Excuse my far fetched ideas, but I think your mom and eeddoyin and habaryaradaa are wrongfully right, the problem is that they are part of the problem of delaying your wedding, by sending you to college instead of Kurtunwaarrey to tend camels and marrry a happy camel boy, because being too edgemocated ( Educated) has its constraints, although imaam Shaafici, the great scholar married at 16 and still made one of the greatest scolars of all time.

My point is education makes us more analytical to the point we over analyse any option out till one day we realize that we are reached paralysis by analysis, the famous cliche.

e-Nuri and company suggest that sisters keep it simple, dumb girls alone are not entited to good husbands. An educated and intelligent woman is indeed a great gift for a lifetime companionship, after looks fade away.

Nur

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OneManGang:

Tamina,

Come one, nobody in his right mind can wait that long, unless you do what white girls do (sleep around while in college) then seek marriage. [/QB]

You wont like anyone to call your own sister a whore would you?

Saxib your words were extremely insulting. I hope your retract whatever you said and apologize to Tamina.

Qac Qaac   

Are you saying that Tamina's mother did what white girls in college do?

DA, where in the world did the brother said, Tamina's mother did what the white girls do.. i think u r being too much now, and u just want instigate something between Tamina & the brother one gang man, hey is about time u stop this, and the let ppl exchang convos. ok.

Darman stop sucking up, man u make me sick.

Tuujiye   

Are you saying that Tamina's mother did what white girls in college do?

looooooooooool some one is an angel..lol.. D.A xasad aa tahay walaahi isku *** iyo qurun ayaa ka shaqeysaa..wiilka waxaa rabtaa in aad ku dirtid gabarta...

please peple lets no start muran iyo qurun because of this girl..this is the second place she is doing this..thats all she does start buuuuuq...

P.S darman waraa adi wax sifiican ma u fahantid aan u maleynaa..waan kuu ataxiyaateenaa..duco ka badan aa u baahantahay...

Darman