Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Wedding Season!

Yeah Qaac Qaac I was about to say the same thing. Looks like this Darman likes to put shyt in other peopl's mouth. All I said was it's hard for a female in western countries to wait till she reaches her late 20's before gettin married. she may be past it by then, knowing that Somali girls dont' take care of their bodies.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OneManGang:

Come one, nobody in his right mind can wait that long, unless you do what white girls do (sleep around while in college) then seek marriage. [/QB]

P.S darman waraa adi wax sifiican ma u fahantid aan u maleynaa..waan kuu ataxiyaateenaa..duco ka badan aa u baahantahay...

Darman [/QB]

I am sorry, but last time I checked only hoes were those who slept around !!!

Raxmah   

OneManGang

I dont mean to sound crude but...living in this country does not make us h**s..do you realize what you are saying...where did you get from it's hard for a female to get married in her late twenties. I thought you just started a topic about how somali women generalize about somali men..

knowing that Somali girls dont' take care of their bodies.

You are generalizing a bit too much

^^^ you insinuated that we cant exercise self control and might be doing "what the white girls do". i cant read your mind, but i can read what you wrote, if thats not what you meant than re-phrase your statement.

Raxmah   

Nur u said

“the problem is that they are part of the problem of delaying your wedding, by sending you to college”

They are not part of the problem by even a speck, my parents have accepted the fact that I will live my life the way I want to – they can offer the advice of marriage – but they are not part of the problem of the choice I made to get married Allah willing when I’m done with school.

In this epoch particularly living in this country I find education to be very important. I find being very analytical when it comes to marriage is not a bad thing at all either.

raula   

"unless you do what white girls do (sleep around while in college) then seek marriage."..ONEMANGANG..are saying that u didn't call her (Tamina)that??-this is exactly what DARMAN is telling u, stop insulting others.

Qac & Tuujiye..maybe U are the ones who do not fathom the hidden messages here-do you need X-ray glasses or what? If your propaganda is to side with those who insult others, then make it clear to us walaalayal.

"knowing that Somali girls dont' take care of their bodies."..again by ONEMANGANG-WOW :eek: :rolleyes:

what the hell is going on nowdays? :eek: :mad:

Raxmah   

^^ Haha ur so witty :rolleyes:

If you had read my previos posts you would know I'm no where near 30, but then again how about u mind biz eh? redface.gif

Miriam1   

You should be open to the oppurtunity of marriage when it comes to you, I just dont understand how pressure can exist if there are simply no ideal candidates, are there? i am making an assupmtion ..u didnt mention that bit Raxhma.

Nyway dont worry about it, maybe if you help your parents understand that you have no control over when you get married, n'd that you simply cant be one of those, women who simply repeat the mantra *I need to get married* and make that the goal of our existence..i am sure they will see light.

Peace smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

Raula, Darman, and Raxma. r u all serious?

the brother all he said was, in western countries it is very hard for women to get married late at their 20s.... then he said, unless u guys are gonna be like the white girls, which means have boyfriend on a side. SO I WANNA KNOW WHEN DID HE CALLED TAMINA A *** ? acuudu billaah, wallahi ppl are just looking for an arguement now adays. also it is true in collages and universities many somali girls have boyfriends on the side, same for the guys too, which proves u can't wait till u finish university... unless u really have good excuse...

imam shafici got married at the age of 16. and he became one of the bigest scholars of Islam... so what's the problem...

let's not be blind from the trueth, and take the advice of the prophet scw, he told us to marry at young age, and us graduating from universities won't give us more knowledge then the prophet scw. most of the ppl would need to have boy/girfriend on a side. and most of the somalies commit zina now like it is nothing....

Nazra   

:confused: , Try the word "balance" y'all.

Going one way, ain't gonna get you anywhere.

But enjoy the wedding season ;) , yum... more dirac for you... :D ( I LOVE WEDDING SEASON, AS LONG AS I AIN'T THE BRIDE/BRIDE'S MAID)

Raxmah   

Ore.

There are have been candidates, but no ideal candidates – but my parents especially my grandpa (no one says no to him, he’s always right :rolleyes: ) he thinks as long as his parents are good people he must be a good person too – even though he can be named the moron of the year.

Nur   

Raxmah sis

That was my conclusion too, education is always good, all I said was that sometimes a girl busy with school may not have time to think about marriage early in her life, specially when she is intellectually enriched with knwoledge and our common Faaraxs are disadvantaged to be less educated than sisters of the same age group, this leads to a problem I have addressed before, the imbalance of eduacted sisters in comparison with Camel boys who may not earn the interest of sophisticated sisters with College education.

Nur

x_quizit   

so nur, not to put words in ur mouth, but this is how i understood ur response. Just so she doesnt make the camel boy feel inadequate education wise, she should marry him to be closer to his level? sacrifice her education so she doesnt "overpower" the camel boy with her intelligence? let me know if i misunderstood u.

In any case, she started this topic b/c she wasn't ready for marriage and most of u turned it into, a circus, telling her she'll be an old hag if she doesn't just settle for the first farax that comes knocking, instead of encouraging her to finish her education and then marry provided the right man is around, therefore she'll have something to bring into the marriage and benefit her kids as well. For all u "religiously" inclined brothers, i find it extremely funny that u are the ones pushing her into a potential, loveless and hurried wedding, and do not once even mention fate...shouldnt marriage, if and when it happens, in the hands of God like all things in life? think about it.

Originally posted by OneManGang:

Tamina,

Come one, nobody in his right mind can wait that long, unless you do what white girls do (sleep around while in college) then seek marriage. [/QB]

It seems like someone made you the expert of females...what do you mean we can't hold out for that long without commiting Zina? Then we're no different from other mammals who are hormone driven....got no choice when in "heat" eh?

I don't take some things said here personally.

Qac Qaac,

You know what, why do u feel the need to defend someone's statement? Everyone is responsible for their statement...therefore, u need to stop making excuses for people's ignorant comments...how do u what his real intentions were? He has to clear that up for himself. Exactly why does Darman make u sick? Cuz he challenged a male in this forum? Big blow to the anti-feminists soo maaaha :rolleyes: