Che -Guevara

Ahmed Samatar in Tukaraq

4 hours ago, Holac said:

Is this even real?  I honestly believe Samatar is not doing well mentally. Does this man have family and friends to help him? He needs personal intervention.  

Galbeedi, this is very very unusual. Perhabs you can explain this to us. Why is this man getting involved in this dirty tribal war?

Samatar embarked on this latest misadventure in the hopes of being FINALLY entrusted with a government position by the Jeegaan. 

Expect any day now for Muuse Ooyaye to name him a minister in his government. Odeyga si fiican ayaa la iskaga hubinayaa, knowing how well he is prone to flip-flop on  the secessionist project of the Jeegaan...😀 

(Also, Galbeedi’s remarks about Muuse having differences with the Saylici camp of Awdal is becoming more apparent now)

3 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Samatar embarked on this latest misadventure in the hopes of being FINALLY entrusted with a government position by the Jeegaan. 

Expect any day now for Muuse Ooyaye to name him a minister in his government. Odeyga si fiican ayaa la iskaga hubinayaa, knowing how well he is prone to flip-flop on  the secessionist project of the Jeegaan...😀 

(Also, Galbeedi’s remarks about Muuse having differences with the Saylici camp of Awdal is becoming more apparent now)

They will never give him, ma nin waalan baa wax loo dhibaa! he demanded FM position and said "I only can bring recognition", they profile him and let him go.

Duufaan   

His mother is from Burco clan. He always assosioted with Hargeysa people and felt same grievness toward D-blocks and southerners. He went to Moqdisho two times and came back empty. He is fishing empty plate.

Professor axmed samatar  is  an academic he gave up on the koonfurians. Because he saw no future in them. As a Somalilander samatar is part of the leading kulmiye party 

Tukaraq belongs to him as burco and hargeysa   gabiley and booraame. Somaliland is one country.  We don't divide each other along clan lines.   As for axmed samatar his mother is from hargeysa gabiley. Xoogsade former billionaire was his abti wu dhintay here eh allahaunaxariisto..

3 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Che we all know well what a tribal war looks like. There is no conflict between the clans of Somaliland and those of Puntland. People are still travelling both ways, doing business together, choosing to live wherever they want, marrying from each other, etc and nobody can stop them. What is happening in Tukaraq is a conflict based on politics and ideology and professor Samatar has chosen his political ideology and wants to show that. 

I like riling up Xaaji but if we are being serious, Samatar can choose whatever road he wants to take, I don't fault him for that. That said, what ideology or politics do you think your average person in Sool have chosen? Do we really know what they want or do wish to see things through what's favorable to us?

Duufaan   

I remember Samatar complaining when Ali Khallif was chosen as PM. He was saying it should go to Burco people. Now he saying Tukaraq belong to them. Very weird person indeed who says weird things. He sometimes go against the somali community on Minneasota.  He is another overrated social study professor.

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Tillamook said:

I agree.Either They Jeegaan  probably will be appointing him foreign minister soon or his camp is losing the Hargeisa internal politics.

Tukaraq is ground zero and litmus test for the Jeegaan and those who want to serve them must agree with Muuse Biixi publicly. 

Prof. Samatar used to believe that the people of Sool and Sanaag were party of northern political geography and the best way to bring then to Somalililand was through dialogue, reopening of the constitution, and a new charter and debate among the people. Not through the barrel of the gun.

So, what changed?

Muuse says,  I am facing the biggest internal problem among the Habro , and the only game in town to save me my throne is Tukaraq, " I am closing the border", and he told Samatar , Adeer Hadaad dawlada rabto in aad ku soo biirto waa in aad qoriga qaadataa oo aad is cadaysaa, furinta dagaalkana aad tagtaa, haddii kale ha iiman".

They are asking him to do their  dirty job before any consideration.

Jeegaantu waxay khabiir ku noqdeen sida kaadasha loo gubo. Waad ogaydeen halkii ay Caki KHaliif mariteen. 

Samatarna, Biixi iyo Faysal WAraabe, kaadhka reer Awdal in ay gubaan ayey rabaan , lagase yeeli maayo.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I agree.Either They Jeegaan  probably will be appointing him foreign minister soon or his camp is losing the Hargeisa internal politics.

Tukaraq is ground zero and litmus test for the Jeegaan and those who want to serve them must agree with Muuse Biixi publicly. 

Prof. Samatar used to believe that the people of Sool and Sanaag were party of northern political geography and the best way to bring then to Somalililand was through dialogue, reopening of the constitution, and a new charter and debate among the people. Not through the barrel of the gun.

So, what changed?

Muuse says,  I am facing the biggest internal problem among the Habro , and the only game in town to save me my throne is Tukaraq, " I am closing the border", and he told Samatar , Adeer Hadaad dawlada rabto in aad ku soo biirto waa in aad qoriga qaadataa oo aad is cadaysaa, furinta dagaalkana aad tagtaa, haddii kale ha iiman".

They are asking him to do their  dirty job before any consideration.

Jeegaantu waxay khabiir ku noqdeen sida kaadasha loo gubo. Waad ogaydeen halkii ay Caki KHaliif mariteen. 

Samatarna, Biixi iyo Faysal WAraabe, kaadhka reer Awdal in ay gubaan ayey rabaan , lagase yeeli maayo.

I’m surprised he wasn’t given binoculars like Saylici was when he last visited. 

Hmmm, I wonder why? Lol😁

Tukaraq = Ground Zero for Biixi and his supporters.

If he losses that town, it will be his biggest loss and an open humiliation. We wait and see what happens.

Muse will further advance the territory and close down the border. If muse closed down the border  he then has done what no Somaliland president has achieved bigger than sillanyo bigger than inarayaale ina cigaal and tuur.  The garaad clans Is  Also fully onboaes khatuumo ceased to exist. Because the garaad clan their biggest politician is in ina biixis pocket. And garaad jamac is in laascanood pro Somaliland. 

The Pirates seem to be confused. 

Prof. Ahmed Ismaciil Samatar is a card-carrying Kulmlye Party leader. He is no different to any other Somaliland leader that visited the region before or will visit afterwards. 

But one thing this tells everyone is that, Somaliland is in complete control of those areas. And like General Nuux Taani said in his interview below, the Army is capable of reaching the borders and flushing the ragtag clan melitia from Pirate enclave, but they are obeying the political leader's who have asked the army to not go beyond their current line. 

The pirates have  been defeated they have been saying we are going to attack tukaraq now the past 2 months. War nimanku fulayasana. War garowedina ilaashada.

Waxbana iskamaceliyaan hadal namadayaa.

gooni   

Xaji

Waxaa wanaagsan lahayd inaad dagaal wax un ka taqaano.

Wuxuu kuugu sawiran yahay dagaalku film aad ku fiirsanayso kursi jilicsan oo dhex yaal guri ku yaala reer galbeedka meel ka mida.

Dagaalka saxdaa marka kuugu horaysa wuxuu kuula muuqdaa sida filmkaa aad hadda fiirsanayso

qofka dhibka ugu badan gaysta waa qofka marka ugu horaysa dagaala oo waxba ka aqoon.

Marka labaad ama dagaalka labaad oo  aad maqasho xabadda ugu horaysa waa marka laga yaabo inaad qoyaan bawdyaha ka dareento ama neeftuur badan kugusoo dego.

Puntland waan ku raacsanahay inay dagaal ka cararto sidii lagu yaqaanay waayo wuxuu galo nabadaa bartay.

Balse waxaa jirta mar aysan ka fursan karin waajibna ku yahay sida marka hoygaaga laguugu yimaado, oo waliba maalaa yacni iyo malo awaal dadkaaga lagusoo weeraro.

Hadday taas awoodi waayaana cawaaqib xun bay ka dhexlayaan inkastoon maqlayo inay bilaabeen dhakhsaba ayadoon tuuladiiba la gaarin dhaqaalo la'aan baahsan baa jirta.