Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Do u fit this profile?

Diamante   

Brown/Green: and I suppose you are Mr Bright, pointing me to the light :rolleyes: ...you need to get over yourself

If you would've been so smart as to read between the lines, you would've noticed I was just being dramatic and that was all there was to it. But no, there you go assuming the worst and poking your lil red nose into places it's not meant to be...War dee bas...I give up with you...I could go on but somehow it would just be lost on you

underdog   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

I fear for my safety and well-being on the net which is ridiculus.

Looky here, Diamante, Snoop dogg put well when he said "If you can't swim, you're bound to Drizown"

This is open forum for all those with the intestinal fortitude (for the ley people that 'guts') to speak their mind and face the consequences and reprecussions of their opinions.

You might wanna wander over to a forum where you can discuss fuschia nail polish and chloe jeans without some crazed hypothesis-wielding maniac attacking you

Sheherezade.!

Let's stay positive, please. I have good news. I made a decent amount of money today- aside from the boring day job- and I didn't even do anything! Delegation, gotta love it. I'll give some of it incharity, inshallah. I'm encouraged.

No enthusiasm for anything us Somalis!! Anybody else have anything positive to add to Bashi's post?

^Yes. I do Have Something Positive to say. The concept of 'beating one's own drum'[in regards to making decent amounts of money], is not something that is quite fitting in this topic.

Phanta. I dont need Diamente's attention. :eek:

Diamante   

Sigh ...It's like talking to brick walls...but then again it is Somali men we're talking to here.

I will say it again for those who are lacking a bit of the ol' grey matter up there (e.g. underdog)

If you would've been so smart as to read between the lines, you would've noticed I was just being dramatic and that was all there was to it.

Now really, I must get out of here because right now, I am seriously fearing for my safety, this is too much for my faint lil heart.... Phantasmagoria quick catch me...I might faint :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria:

Amethyst
and
UD
's less-than-smooth shukaansi tactics? Puhlease.

Smooth iska daa...it was well oiled. And of course, you couldnt carry it off hadaad cirka soo taabatid. Now, hop off to ur topic and practice with Checkmate. :D

Diamante, sheekaan kuu haya. Once when I was super slow to learn to swim, my abti took me to the middle of the pool and left me there. Biyo waan cabay waanan hafoodey, laakin I learned to swim.

Don't you weigh a tonne @ Dia!!

Gabadh, You should have known better. You need to write in bold neon colours if you want these males to understand anything. Helps if you draw them pictures too.

Amethyst,

LooooooooooooooooL!! You damn cow, that was a low blow. Am not gonna talk to you again! :mad:

underdog   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

Sigh
I will say it again for those who are lacking a bit of the ol' grey matter up there (e.g. underdog)

If you would've been so smart as to read between the lines, you would've noticed I was just being dramatic and that was all there was to it.

For an advocate of "reading between the lines" you don't seem to practise it a lot. Sorry if I sound harsh, but 298 posts later you should have figured out where the land mines are buried. try not to strain anything in your attempt at a comeback.

^^Royos! i don't know whether i should be flattered or more pissed off....amethyst say that you don't like UD..laakin dhibka jooji :D

asxantu

Diamante   

Sorry if I sound harsh, but 298 posts later you should have figured out where the land mines are buried.

Landmines...I must say you use brilliant metaphors eventhough they might be totally out of concept, but all that hostility is really wasted, since this not a military field nor a warzone.

Never did I suggest I was an advocate for reading between the lines, only you found the need to comment on something that didn't need a response. A little less of jumping to conclusions wouldn't go amiss. Should you wish to carry on scrutinizing every word I say, be my guest. I'm far too tired and sleepy to carry this debacle onwards.

Amethyst: err...thanks for sharing that lil story with me...i guess

Night Night ppl

underdog   

Diamante,

you really shouldn't have to feel obliged to explain yourself. But since you did. I appreciate it....I forgive you.

have a good night, Sweet dreams.

underdog   

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

Somalis.
:rolleyes:

considering the fact that you could have thought that without actually posting it... I assume you want 'in' on this conversation. too bad you couldn't come up with a better way to butt in.

NOTE TO ALL: if you post it, it automatically becomes fair game. No cover, all ages.

Baashi   

^ready to strike down anything that moves thru the screen...talk about combat readiness :D

:D @FF Ain’t they? especially some pple out here. They pour their heart out for nothing :D

Amethyst, the said saying is coined by a Somali woman...there goes ur sexist crap. The list plz :D

Where are u Green?