Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Do u fit this profile?

^Ameythist,Good Place you from 2months ago eh?

Happy for you Dear. :D

Checkmate Sxb, Hes Not Santa Claus,Just a lil Bearded Suze Orman-ish Farah.

Baashi,I tell you this. You not helping here.

underdog   

SOLUTION: forget being trendy and social for about a yr or two and save every penny you get. Don't pay ANYONE in that time period. Once you've amassed the necessary funds, march into your bank (or collection agency depending on how deliquent your accounts are) and BUY YOUR FREEDOM.

Key point: doesn't matter how bad your credit score is as long as you didn't declare bankrupcy, once all accounts are settled and you have a steady income with no debt, you'll have calls from your bank offering you credit in a matter of months.

The alternative is pay monthly payments which are mostly interest with half your cheque while trying to keep up with the a whole bunch of people who are as broke as you are and you'll be chained to student loans and credit cards 4 LIFE.

Sacrifice now and enjoy later or suffer now and suffer later.

Baashi   

^Looks like a plan to me! I got it, the point is no pain no gain. I knew all along that UD is School of Hard Knocks alumni.

Green, outch! :D and I thought I was doing a superb job here :( .

Good for u Amethyst! For the record, that wasn’t my list though smile.gif Now your list?...nah it’s predictable one I reckon :D And u know how the Somali saying goes: Who she whines and complains about her potential suitors's...

Its not my list that predictable…its you Somali men. You all fall into a number of categories that I can count with one hand. And no, I have no idea how that saying goes…maybe you should tell since I don’t pay any heed to inherently sexist Somali sayings. Funnily that can be applied to men too…so what would that say about you and your little elimination criterion? ;)

p.s. I'm in no way, shape or form offended or consider myself in any of those ranks. :D

underdog   

HA

little does Ms. Amethyst know that we have a 'category' for her too....funny thing is her signature is more correct than she knows

Originally posted by underdog:

HA

little does Ms. Amethyst know that we have a 'category' for her too....funny thing is her signature is more correct than she knows

I dont know how you enterpreted my signature. But I know for sure trivial attributes like self-worth, self respect, self-esteem, self-protection and self preservation are foreign concepts "your category" detests with passion when it comes to women. ha!

And once again, my signature rules :cool:

underdog   

Hey, you put us in this category, what ever qualities or lack thereof associated with it are fully at your mercy. So feel free to assume I actually care what new misconception you wish to attach

little does Ms. Amethyst know that we have a
'category' for her too

And then

Hey, you put us in this category, what ever qualities or lack thereof associated with it are fully at your mercy. So feel free to assume I actually care what new misconception you wish to attach

And you buddy ;)

Poster, sorry for the topic detour. I shant remodel any more topics today. smile.gif

Diamante   

Horta, what's happening in SOL lately? Everyone is at each other's throat, and don't say this is just a mere exchange of words, because really it isn't. Everything has to be blown out of concept and proportion. I even have to think twice about replying to threads, I fear for my safety and well-being on the net which is ridiculus.

Is it the weather change, hormones, boredom...WHAT!?

Coming back to the topic...How come my credit is so low eventhough I am earning a neat amount of money every month, haven't blown my credit card in over 4 months, repaid some of those storecards...and believe me I know it's low because I checked.

Horta, what's happening in SOL lately? Everyone is at each other's throat, and don't say this is just a mere exchange of words, because really it isn't. Everything has to be blown out of concept and proportion. I even have to think twice about replying to threads, I fear for my safety and well-being on the net which is ridiculus.

Is it the weather change, hormones, boredom...WHAT!?

^Dont be ridiculous.There was basically nothing going on.Horta You are very Sensitive.Sometimes i wanna reply to you{and some others} genuinly but ,out of respect i say to myself.'How would she(they) take it'?.so i just divert.

I wish ppl could take some heat without xanaq.

I am actually craving for some argument,some punches. all you rats are Wuss's and Chickens!.

I say Amethyst and U.D are handling this quite well. Am actually impressed.

They give high credits to those that will not keep up with the payments. ;)

Let's stay positive, please. I have good news. I made a decent amount of money today- aside from the boring day job- and I didn't even do anything! Delegation, gotta love it. :D I'll give some of it in charity, inshallah. I'm encouraged.

No enthusiasm for anything us Somalis!! Anybody else have anything positive to add to Bashi's post?