Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Do u fit this profile?

Baashi   

You are:

1. Young, fabulous, and broke.

2. In debt (student loans, credit cards, car payment, etc)

3. In denial to the sorry situation u r in.

4. Indifferent to your financial future.

5. Content in just getting by.

Heads up...do something Today (not tomorrow, not day after tomorrow) but TODAY. Take a hard look at your self, acknowledge all of your shortcomings, and start taking corrective action.

Time is money folks. How much time do you spend browsing the Internet! What if you get a second job! wouldn’t that help you a bit? Do you have ambition (any)? Ever wondered what you could have been? Do u wanna own your own house or start your own business? Do u think u can own your own house? Do u think you can turn around your financial situation? Can you list all the things u think would hinder realizing your dreams? Can u overcome these obstacles?

^^^^^^^Iam gonna with Tony Robbins...lol

Baashi....I do have two jobs already, and will be having more debts since Iam going back to school to do my graduate. Wats your solutions here n I wanna a quick fix.

Baashi   

^ :D @ u two. Does Suzan Orman ring a bell? She was on PBS last night (west coast) helping out the crew in the PBS pledge week. So they played one of her seminar tapes icon_razz.gif

Che, ahem! work with me here buddy. Why would u wanna go back to school? Any chance that u might need another loan to pay for the graduate courses u r planning to take? Guess what? some1 has asked the lady a similar question and the answer...well I bet u don't wanna hear :D

^Thats how they all start man. show me how miserable i am, promise big things and what not.

So, Just hit me with it man, whats the get rich Programme you wanna sell? :D

Baashi   

Nada! None! There is no hidden "get rich" scheme icon_razz.gif . I'm looking out for the nomads and if u are not big time paranoid cynic there are people who care the wellbeing of their own kind.

Easy pal :D Wake up if u fit the profile and take in charge. Ya feel me now!

^How Am i 'pose to wake up when i dont know where am going?'

$How Me The Money$!

Not only do i fit the profile, but its baggy on me. :D

Help a nigga out

Baashi   

And help out a nigga is what I like to do the most :D

How about $10/Hr job with possibility of over time. You will be allowed to take time off as long as it's school related absence. How does that sound bud? Now that's money!

Help me help u :D

Nephissa   

^^lol @help me help you. What are you now, Tom Cruise?

I fit the profile perfectly. Reality bites :(

So how can I achieve my dream of having a nice house, in a big street with a huge lawn?

Thank you for the reminder. From now on, I'm not only working hard but working smart. I've realised that some of what I do out of interest can be turned into a money-making venture. Some of the things I have done in the past which I once used to classify as a waste of time are now paying dividends. I'm putting together every skill that I have and am determined to pull it off, God willing.

onwards...

there are no shortcuts

Baashi   

:D @ green, $10/Hr is not that much but it is a good start. And no I didn’t say that’s all u need. The desire, the self confidence, and self-esteem to be independent must be there. U gotta start somewhere and if u don’t have the necessary skills to have a good paying job, $10/hr is a lot methinks. Now if u have skills or a degree that can be put in use that’s even better all u have to do is just get on the program :D . I have no doubt that u are in need of a paradigm shift icon_razz.gif . As u know there is no free lunch in America unless u r a public charge. Public housing, Section 8, and other government handouts are safety net for the poor folks but the young and fabulous must have the ambition and desire to get ahead and achieve something for themselves ;) .

Bishaaro bill kheyr

U r on ur way for self reliance sis. So u wanna have ur own house huh! Now that’s doable! All u need is to work hard, get urself informed about opportunities and possibilities, and work hard to achieve ur goals.

Sheh,

Right on abaayo. Glad to read ur post...now make it happen sis and if u r successful in this endeavor let others know how.