Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Do u fit this profile?

LANDER   

Originally posted by Baashi:

And help out a nigga is what I like to do the most
:D

How about $10/Hr job with possibility of over time. You will be allowed to take time off as long as it's school related absence. How does that sound bud? Now that's money!

Help me help u
:D

Is that all you got to offer? 10$/h ? :D

your own rule number 1 states we are young and FAB, we ain't tryin to settle for now 10$/h job specially when it's your 2nd job. Com'on play boy you gotta do better than that! :D

Baashi   

The first description is young, fabulous, and broke ;) Somehow the broke part is deleted from your post.

BTW, were u expecting an offer? :D Common dude! See what nice Canadains with their awsome social programs have done to ur soul :D U r always @ the receiving end of the spectrum waiting an offer, playing victim, pointing the finger @ some1, and so on!

If u fit the profile, a new paradigm shift is in order. U need a new strategy to make things happen for you. More money could only help you even if it's $10/hr but you gotta go out and earn it and if u can earn more than that more power to u.

Keep ya head up bro :cool:

Thanks for the punch to the stomach Baashi, albeit well-intentioned. Here I was, happily thinking I was going to be young and fabulous forever. redface.gif

Guess it's about time I stopped being a lazy bum.

Baashi-Why would I wanna go back to school....Well improve my chance of getting a shot at better luctrive job n yes I might have take some more loans, but my hope is find an employer that pay for da coarses.

Anyway, Lets hear da answer, could not possibly be worse than I have already.

P.S I don't watch PBS during pledge weeks.

Originally posted by Mombasa_QUEEN:

Hey ppl the dude is just trying to tell ya some important so why dont you guys take him serious and realize what you can do about it. bashi thnx son.

His telling us things that we already know...everything is easier said though

Baashi   

^Is that what motivates Ms. Diamond :D

Femme, I don’t throw swing @ ladies u kno that. According to the # of posts, if that can be used an indicator of laziness, we both get A+. We should be proud of that feat icon_razz.gif

Good for you Ms Agony. There are a lot of nomads out here, as u can see in this thread, who do appreciate genuine remainder of the issues that really matter. In any event, speak for yourself lady. What you don’t know can hurt you as the phrase goes.

Che sxb she’s talked about the value of education and how education is the great equalizer that opens doors and all of that. She also encouraged the audience to brush up their skills and gain more education to attain upward mobility but she added big BUT. She reminded the audience the pitfalls of accumulating debt in the name of education.

Responsible and smart folks get their first degree with little debt because they pay their tuition through work, scholarships, grants, and “subsidized loans†when necessary as opposed to getting the easily obtained unsubsidized loans. If one doesn’t know what to do with one’s first degree or wants to get another one without paying the debt one has accumulated during one’s undergrad years, it’s highly unlikely for such person to attain financial autonomy by adding another debt to one’s increasing debt.

In any event, if your employer is paying the tuition (most companies of significant size do have such programs anyways) then go for it. If you are an unemployed and you want to go back to school because all other options are not there I would say think twice brother for education is not the end in itself but a means to something whether it is financial gain or the love of knowledge, it shouldn’t come with huge price that could hinder your chances to lead tranquil and promising life. It goes without saying that taking loans with interest is forbidden in Islam.

Baashi   

Green,

By any chance, is there anyone who’s willing to pay u $50/Hr for ur skills?

If not, learn how to keep this monumental achievement! Save every penny u can and go school at night. Don’t apply college (upgrading, non transferable credits, or unusable credits toward major) unless you have high school diploma and if u don’t have that get ur GED first without paying $$.

Swallow all unrestrained foolish pride if there any and get to work. Ya doin big nigga..it’s all good :D

By any chance, is there anyone who’s willing to pay u $50/Hr for ur skills?

Good Grace. NoBody is willing to pay me $10.50.

Scenario: Get Paid Weekly. eh? $10/hr. work 40hrs, thats 400/week.net Income after taxes 300bucks.monthly pay of 1200bucks eh?

Income: .............. ................ $1200

Expenses:

Rent/utilities: $400

Insurance: $100

Food/Gas/Other: $100

Somalia $400

Total Expenses:...........................$1000

Net Income: ..................................$200

This is the typical farax Budget.

I left out Malboro lights, Jaad,Tim Hortons and Riwayad Expenses. :D of course Xalimo Expenses.

Baashi   

Remember that’s the old Faarax/Xaliimo’s budget. The new Faarax/Xaliimo is going to change all of that. That’s exactly what I mean a new paradigm shift. Faarax, if he accepts to enroll the program, he will be a changed man. Now, common dude just quit trying proving me wrong and get on the program :D . Are we on the same page now Green?

Now socializing and womanizing a.k.a. Xaliimo expenses is not part of this program. I would be hard pressed to let my old tricks known to the whole world.

Having said that, Faarax has to use the process of elimination. Shopping jackals that don’t make enough money to satisfy their unsustainable habits are out of the radar. Next, gold diggers and penny lovers are not on the list. Beauty chicks with no other qualifying attributes are avoided. Degree waving, arrogant Xaliimos and this particular Faarax have irreconcilable differences and hence these types are not pursued. Helpless and confused Xaliimos who demand attributes and qualities they don’t even have from this Faarax are shown to the door. This way Xaliimo expenses are reduced and Faarax’s self esteem is enhanced by showing him how to exercise his choices. He now knows he too have to select the best and the brightest :D

Green this is a good program ;)

Stop Going in circles.Man.

What should a farax like that do to save?

Having said that, Faarax has to use the process of elimination. Shopping jackals that don’t make enough money to satisfy their unsustainable habits are out of the radar. Next, gold diggers and penny lovers are not on the list. Beauty chicks with no other qualifying attributes are avoided. Degree waving, arrogant Xaliimos and this particular Faarax have irreconcilable differences and hence these types are not pursued. Helpless and confused Xaliimos who demand attributes and qualities they don’t even have from this Faarax are shown to the door. This way Xaliimo expenses are reduced and Faarax’s self esteem is enhanced by showing him how to exercise his choices. He now knows he too have to select the best and the brightest

^You Reckon?. This almost Impossible to Archieve. Better off with your other plan. :D

Baashi,

Walaalkiis I don’t need a house or my own business, what I truly need is vacation. To go somewhere where I can rejuvenate this young soul that’s trapped in this old shell, because I feel like it’s time, am falling apart like an old and used ford. See I have this image in my head, midmorning sitting down in a street café somewhere in the Caribbean drinking a cup of cappuccino, mesmerizing on a cigarette while the smoke mixed with breeze rushes across my face. Ooh what a feeling, just for few months. Am not asking for too much am I?

*starts singing*

I want to break free

I want to break freeee :D:D

asxantu

Baashi   

^ Checkmate u need to get on the program sxb. U r an ideal candidate. Calooshiisa u shaqeyste waaxid :D

Green,

Eliminating “Malboro lights, Jaad,Tim Hortons and Riwayad Expenses...of course Xalimo†expenses is a good start, ain’t? Saving these expenses, as little as it may seem, means a lot. It takes discipline and determination to do that. That’s an added value noh? One step at a time, Green. May I remind u the popular phrase that goes like this: Rome wasn’t built in a day. Same here sxb.

As to the feasibility of the "Elimination" stunt, well it can be done. Self-esteem is in and dog-like womanizing inclination are out ;)

LOL @ Elimination Tactic. That is too funny Baashi. I'm very tempted to make my own list of Faarax's to avoid at all cost. :cool:

I fit the description pretty well, but I've a headstart on you 'cause I'm actually working towards improving my financial situation. smile.gif