Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

London Somali's V American Somali's

This is a seldom discussed topic and one where I am more than happy to say my opinion on.

I think Somalis in London are good people compared to the niggerised Somalis in North America. I have seen and are friends with many Somalis from both America and Canada and they strike me as morally bankrupt and pretentious. They think they are 'cool' but this is contested terms and has no clear definition. You can find most Somali atlanticist from the US and the British colony of Canada in Leicester square on a Friday night or weekends sippin on a bottle of Jack Daniels or High Commissioner. Akhas. Many of them use thier 'coolness' to lure innocent UK girls into thinking they are 'cool' but many of these somalis atlanticist have no game and I have on a number of occasions scopped many girls infront of their own eyes.

These people are not cool. They are morally bankrupt and only understand violence and living in the ghetto. I have never come across an intelligent Somali atlanticist, even the ones on SOL seem to me to be in need of civilising.

I dont mind Canadian-Somali girls though. I like the way they talk and say 'baby' at the end of every sentence.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

I think Somalis in London are good people compared to the niggerised Somalis in North America. ......................

I dont mind Canadian-Somali girls though. I like the way they talk and say 'baby' at the end of every sentence.

I really agree with you here my friend, I met a lot of Americanised Somalis ( niggerised) and they all sounded to be half American half Somalis, they all worn same shoe sizes as well! :confused:

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Stop wearing tight clothes bal marka hore, only then you can talk about North-American peepz, fahamtu
:D

:D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

Digsi dabadiiiiisa oo Kirli Dabadiiiiisa madoow ugu yeerayo waaye....

Masii jilciyaa?

maya Adeer halkaa noogu reeb!!!

Ishaa ka riddey...

loooooooooooooooooool......Wixii intaan fahmi waayey xaggee la geynaa dheh...

Baluug   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

You must be a good-lookin' man, Marx. No Somali girls ever end their sentences with 'baby' when they're talking to me :D