Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

London Somali's V American Somali's

GAAROODI   

London somali's strike me as a bunch of lazy, welfare addicted migrants compared to the ones in Canada who are very hard working and totally on the same level, competing with other canadians.

how can people who are similar be so different?

I am both i guess...grew up in canada, live in London. Canadian somali's however are so intrenched in society they intermarry with whites, they are drug addicts and gang members.

Yet the somali's in london as weak as the are, are well accustomed to there culture and language, yet the somali canadian have forgot there culture.

why so different?

Kool_Kat   

Grew up in Canada and now lives in London, so that makes one, ummm lemmesee, a drug addicted, gang member, who is lazy, welfare addicted migrant? Is that fair to say in a nutshell? :D

Cabdow   

Generalizing people is not a wise thing to do sxb!

Having said that, i believe the legalization of Qaad/Jaad in that part of the world plays a big role of why some are lacking behind then the others! Ban the damn coos i say smile.gif

Baluug   

I've met a lot more lazy Somalis in Canada than I did in England, then again I was only in England for a week and 1/2 :D I can say for sure that all the SOLers I met in Igriiska were the complete opposite of what you said, Garoodi, so I'd say it's unfair to paint them all with the same brush.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Grew up in Canada and now lives in London, so that makes one, ummm lemmesee, a drug addicted, gang member, who is lazy, welfare addicted migrant? Is that fair to say in a nutshell?
:D

:D:D:D:D

Yeah ,, i guess intiiba wuu isku darsaday ,,, lol

The Fowk you smoking sxb? Your Headline says:

London Somali's V American Somali's »

Your subject talks about:

London somali's strike me as a bunch of lazy, welfare addicted migrants compared to the
ones in Canada
who are very hard working and totally on the same level, competing with other canadians

Wait wait wait...aah,Good one. You got me tricked on that one...Canada is part of America aa ka wadaa? ehe! smile.gif

Tuujiye   

^^^ Af somali hadii lugu fasiro waa saan ma ahoo...

Digsi dabadiiiiisa oo Kirli Dabadiiiiisa madoow ugu yeerayo waaye....

Masii jilciyaa?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Generalizing people is not a wise thing to do sxb!

Having said that, i believe the legalization of Qaad/Jaad in that part of the world plays a big role of why some are lacking behind then the others! Ban the damn coos i say
smile.gif

Generalizing is not good balse waxaad ii sheegtaa meesha Soomaali horumar lixaad leh samaysay amase waddamada kale wax dheer ay joogaan. Waddan walba oo Soomaali joogto dabeecadihiisa, dhaqammadiisa ayuu leeyahay waxna waa ku fiicnaan karaa waxna waa ku liidan karaa Soomaaliduna waa sidaasoo kale oo dalka ay joogaan ayay wax la qabaan. Adigaaba ii qiray in Soomaalida qaad ibtilo ku noqday oo dooddayda igu raacay xoogaana fikirkaagu iska soo horjeedaa, waxaanan kuugu dari lahaa qabyaaladna ku dar, warkii oo kooban labadaas meel kasta oo Soomaali joogto waa laga helaa haba kala darnaadeene. Isku soo duuboo waxaa halkaas kaaga cad in aragtidaydu ay sax tahay oo Soomaali meel ay joogtaba aysan wax weyn ku kala beddelnayn.

Aaliyyah   

For the part where you said somalis in london are more cultured. The reason could be cuz there are more somalis in the uk than there are in Canada and maybe they are more connected.. And, theres a chance that they send their kids back home more often than those in Canada. As for the part where they are lazy? I would say maybe its their system, the government is so easy on them compared to the canadian government. am not saying canadians dont get welfare or government housings. They do and certainly without a doubt many somali canadian abuse it and just you know dont work. But, I think europe in general is easy on their immigrants so again its just about relativity. As for the gang part, both canada and the uk have somali kids joining gangs and wasting their life way, i dnt have any statistics to say canadian have more gangs or the uk, maybe there are more gangs in the uk cuz of the ratio again more somalis being in the uk than here. okey this is just what I THINK...no offense should be taken and instead we should bring about how we can contribute and change our people for the better...

salaam

Cabdow   

Abwaan, i don't know meeshaad igala qaaday ugaas, but my earlier comment about 'Generalizing people' was directed to Gaaroodi and how he said Londeners are this and Canadians are that. Other then that, we pretty much agree awoowe!

FB, good point!