Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

I wish you all peace and prosperous year

Aaliyyah   

am actually 20 yrs old NG, but for the next five years am too young to get married. One doesn't just get married, you should be ready for the responsibility that comes with marriage. at least, that is my personal stand on this issue.

lol@ posting here at 2 am...ouch

NGONGE   

^^ Like a typical somali woman, the Mrs is watching the new year celebrations on TV. I have no idea what gene females have that comples them to watch all mannar of rubbish. :D

Lets say I am ten years older than you. ;)

Kool_Kat   

NG, usually 'old' people are sleeping at this time of the night or early morning in the UK...Naga seexo dee... :D

Aaliyah, why edit it? War kusoo celi... :D Mugoo ani waa arkay...

Isma, thanks for the duca...

Happy New Year to ALL!!!

Kool_Kat   

War ani tabarteyda waan aqaan, it is only 10:10 pm, but 12:10 am, ilkaheyga caaga ah intaa siibto, iska seexanaa...lol...Is yareesna iga ma ehee, oday saacadaan soojoodo energyiga ku jira ka yaabanahay... ;)

NinBrown   

What calebrations...I am at work...and its actualy annoying cos i keep writing 2007 and its already 2008...what inconvinience for me.

Didn't even notice. Working on projects. I don't pay attention to new year anymore.

Ismahaan, wishing you peace and prosperity in the next "12 months" and beyond as NGONGE said. Thanks for the dua.